You’ll receive all the materials to make six cards (two of each design) and each one is packaged separately in its own envelope.. You’ll quickly have a card that’s ready to be mailed out to someone special. Once you’ve made all the cards in the Sampler, you’ll be able to easily replicate each card by following the easy to follow directions in the PDF (pictures are included as well).
Here’s how you can earn it FREE!
- Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special Happiness Abounds Card Sampler Host Code when placing your order (see below) BUT if your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email (only necessary if your order is over $150) letting me know that you’d like the Happiness Abounds Card Sampler.
- Place your order by today, May 9, 2022.
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- All the paper and embellishments needed to make six cards (two each of three different designs). The paper will be cut, scored, and die cut for you! You’ll need to supply your own adhesive and envelopes will also be provided.
- A PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete supply list of all the products used.
- Earn at least one Bradley Point (earn ten Bradley Points and redeem them for free product).
All the Other Important Information:
- Your Happiness Abounds Card Sampler will ship first-class mail approximately May 19, 2022 and will be mailed to the address used on your online order.
- You’ll receive an email when I mail your Card Sampler and the PDF Tutorial will be included in that email.
- When using the Happiness Abounds Card Sampler Host Code to place your order, you will not qualify for other current host code rewards.
- Per Stampin’ Up! policy, Card Samplers can only be mailed within the United States.
The special Happiness Abounds Card Sampler HOST CODE will close today, May 9, 2022 and after today, the Card Sampler will no longer be available.
Approximate ship date of the Card Samplers is May 19, 2022.
Supplies Needed To Create the Card Sampler
Listed below are the supplies you’ll need to complete the cards exactly as shown (or you can use what you already own). Simply click any of the products and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! online store. When placing your order, don’t forget to use the special Card Sampler Host Code (please do not use host code if your order is over $150 – see above).
If you aren’t sure how to use a host code, click here.
A Million Thanks Kit
A Million Thanks #159444
In the video below, Stampin’ Up! CEO, Sara Douglass, will show you everything included in the A Million Thanks Kit and how to assemble the cards.
- A Million Thanks Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Acrylic Stamp Block
- Classic Stampin’ Spot: Evening Evergreen
- Pre-designed projects
- Step-by-step instructions
- Pre-cut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting)
- Makes 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs
- UV coating on card bases (looks like clear embossing)
- Folded card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- 9 pre-printed envelopes
- Enough adhesive to complete projects
- Printed die-cut sheets
- 1 sheet of adhesive-backed black dot embellishments
- A 9-7/8″ x 6-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go
Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Mossy Meadow, Pale Papaya, Pear Pizzazz
For more information about the Starter Kit, click here.
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact me!
Thanks for stopping by today!