Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! We did and ate way too much food but to me that’s the fun of the holidays. I made dinner for the family and baklava for dessert. I usually only make baklava during the holidays because it’s so decadent but oh so yummy. What’s not to like about butter, sugar, cinnamon, nuts and a flaky dough? My husband and I were able to celebrate with my mom, my sister and her husband and our oldest daughter and son-in-law and this weekend we’ll be celebrating Christmas again with our youngest daughter, son-in-law and grandkids. Something fun to look forward to. I’d love to hear about your holidays in the comments section below!
I’m popping in today to let you know that today’s the last day my Celebrate with Flowers Card Sampler will be available. You can read all the information below.
Here’s how you can earn it FREE!
- Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- You must use my special Celebrate with Flowers Card Sampler Host Code when placing your order: FQX2AZXN
- Place your order by the end of today, December 27, 2021.
- If your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email (only necessary if your order is over $150) letting me know that you’d like the Celebrate with Flowers Card Sampler. If I don’t hear from you, I’ll assume you’d prefer to receive my regular card kits.
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- All the paper and embellishments needed to make six cards (two each of three different designs). The paper will be cut, scored, embossed and die cut for you! You’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set (per Stampin’ Up! I cannot send stamped images). Envelopes will also be provided.
- A PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete supply list of all the products used.
- Earn at least one Bradley Point (earn ten Bradley Points and redeem them for free product).
All the Other Important Information:
- Your Celebrate with Flowers Card Sampler will ship first-class mail approximately Friday, January 7, 2022 and will be mailed to the address used on your online order.
- You’ll receive an email when I mail your Card Sampler. The PDF Tutorial will be included in that email.
- When using the Celebrate with Flowers Sampler Host Code to place your order, you will not qualify for my regular Customer Rewards Card Kits.
- Per Stampin’ Up! policy, kits can only be mailed within the United States.
The special Celebrate with Flowers Card Sampler HOST CODE will close today, Monday, December 27, 2021 and after today, the Card Sampler will no longer be available.
Approximate ship date of the Card Samplers is January 7, 2022.
Supplies Needed To Create the Card Sampler
Listed below are the supplies you’ll need to complete the cards exactly as shown (or you can use what you already own). Simply click any of the products and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! online store. When placing your order, don’t forget to use the special Celebrate with Flowers Card Sampler Host Code (please do not use host code if your order is over $150 – see above).
One card was made with Ever Eden 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper. You’ll receive all the paper you’ll need to complete the cards with this paper but if you wish to purchase more Ever Eden Designer Series Paper, it’s only available while supplies last or January 3, 2022!
Everything is available while supplies last or January 3, 2022.
The Eden’s Garden stamp set, Eden Dies and Eden’s Garden Bundle are early releases from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog but the other products in the collection are only available while supplies last. The available while supplies last products are:
- Ever Eden 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper – while supplies last
- Ever Eden 12″ x 12″ Cotton Paper – while supplies last
- Garden Gems – while supplies last
- Eden’s Garden Collection (all of the products in the collection) – while supplies last
Have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!