Today is the last day my July Mini Card Sampler will be available. Place a minimum $35 order at my Stampin’ Up! online store using the special host code PQFBXYTX and I’ll send you three card kits and a PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures and a supply list. All three cards were created using Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper and here’s a sneak peek of one of the cards,
Here’s how you can earn my FREE July Mini Card Sampler:
- Place a minimum $35 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special July Mini Card Sampler Host Code when placing your order: PQFBXYTX
- Place your order on or before Wednesday, July 29, 2020.
- If your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email letting me know that you’d like the Card Sampler (you only need to contact me if your order is over $150).
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- All the paper and embellishments needed to make 3 cards. The paper will be cut, scored, embossed and die cut for you! You’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set (per Stampin’ Up! I cannot send stamped images). Envelopes will also be provided for each card.
- A PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete supply list of all the products used.
- Bump your order up to $50 and you’ll receive a FREE Bonus Days Coupon directly from Stampin’ Up! For every $50 in product you purchase (before shipping/tax), you’ll receive a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that can be redeemed between August 4- August 31. For more information about Bonus Days, Click here.
All the Other Important Stuff
- Your kits will ship first-class mail no later than Wednesday, August 5, 2020 and will be mailed to the address used on your online order.
- Your PDF Tutorial will be emailed to you within 48 hours.
- When using the July Mini Card Sampler Host Code to place your order, you will not qualify for my regular Customer Rewards Card Kits.
- Per Stampin’ Up! policy, kits can only be mailed within the United States.
- Limit 1 kit per person
The special July Mini Card Sampler HOST CODE will close at the end of the day on Wednesday, July 29, 2020 and after that date, the card sampler will no longer be available.
Expected ship date of the kits is Wednesday, August 5, 2020.
Supplies Needed to Complete the July Mini Card Sampler
Listed below are the supplies, not included in your kit, that you’ll need to complete the cards exactly as shown (or you can use what you already own). Simply click any of the products and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! online store. When placing your order, don’t forget to use the special July Mini Card Sampler host code(please do not use host code if your order is over $150 – see above).
If you aren’t sure how to use a host code, click here!
I’ve had several questions concerning backorders and the delay in getting products to you so I thought I’d give you a quick update.
Due to COVID-19, Stampin’ Up! is experiencing delays in receiving products. The manufacturer Stampin’ Up! uses for our ink refills also produces medical products so our refills have been placed at the bottom of the priority list. When the new catalog went live, Stampin’ Up! had a limited number of In Color Ink Refills and put a limit on how many could be purchased at one time but the supply was exhausted. Stampin’ Up! is estimating that Magenta Madness & Misty Moonlight Ink Refills will become available this week and Just Jade during the week of August 3rd. An estimated time for Bumblebee and Cinnamon Cider has not been provided.
Stampin’ Up! is also seeing delays in production from some of their North American suppliers but they are all continuing to produce products. All the factories used in China are up and running, but the COVID-19 outbreak has caused more delays than usual in the ability to replenish products. Air freight coming from China is also in high demand, making it difficult to expedite products.
I hope this gives you a little insight into the delays. Personally, I appreciate that Stampin’ Up! has stayed open throughout the pandemic but I do understand the frustration that backorders and delays are causing. Please know they are doing everything they can to get product to us! Thank you so much for your understanding and patience!
Tracy’s Quick Links
Thanks for stopping by!