There are many new packages of Designer Series Paper in the new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog and the one on my card today is Magnolia Lane. When you have beautiful paper as your focal point on a card, you really only need a sentiment and coordinating cardstock!
Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper is part of the Magnolia Lane Suite which also includes the stamp set Good Morning Magnolia, the one used on today’s card. To see all the coordinating products in this suite, click here.
Directions to Make Today’s Card
- Cut a piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock that measures 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score at 4-1/4″ and fold in half.
- Cut a piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock that measures 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to the piece of Thick Whisper White.
- Cut a piece of Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper that measures 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to the front of the card.
- Stamp your sentiment onto Whisper White cardstock with Mossy Meadow ink using the stamp set, Good Morning Magnolia.
- Cut the sentiment out using the Layering Ovals Dies and a die-cutting machine. Cut a larger oval in Petal Pink. Layer this with the sentiment using Snail. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to the front of the card.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
The July Paper Pumpkin Kit is now available! July 10th is the last day to sign up and after that date all of the kits will be sent out. This kit coordinates with three suites in the New Annual Catalog:
If you have any questions, please contact me!