Easter is almost here and today I have a little box that can you can make very quickly. Add some candy and you have a thinking of you treat for someone! Check out the video down towards the end of the post!
I used Thick Whisper White cardstock and Springtime Foils Designer Series paper to create the box. The gorgeous Designer Series Paper is FREE with a $50 purchase but only until Saturday, March 31, 2018! There are over thirty different Sale-a-Bration products to choose from with either a $50 or $100 order!
- For the bottom of the box, cut a piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock that measures 5 1/4″ x 7. Score at 1″ along all four sides. Holding your paper vertically, cut on the score lines up to the horizontal score line. Turn your paper over and add Tear and Tape to the tabs. Bring up the sides to create the box.
- Cut a piece of Springtime Foils Designer Series Paper that measures 5 1/8″ x 10″. Score along the long side at 2″, 3″, 6 1/4″ and 7 1/4″. Fold on all the score lines. Add Tear and Tape to one end and then wrap the paper around the box. Update: Score on the wrong side of the Springtime Foils paper as this will help with any “cracking” of the paper that might occur.
- Stamp the bunny from We Must Celebrate onto Thick Whisper White cardstock using Memento Ink. Color the bunny (I used Stampin’ Blends which are currently on backorder until approximately May 2018) and cut it out using the Layering Ovals Framelits (this set includes 15 different ovals that can be layered together). Use these framelits to also cut out ovals using Berry Burst and Silver Foil. Layer all of the pieces together and add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Berry Burst oval.
- Wrap Berry Burst 3/8″ Metallic-Edge ribbon around the box. The box can still be opened placing it as I did, but you could also wrap it up like a present. Attach the bunny to the front of the box. Add Sweet Soiree Ready Shreddie to the inside of the box along with your favorite treat!
If you’d like a free PDF tutorial of today’s project, it will be in my newsletter that goes out tomorrow! Sign up for my newsletter today so you don’t miss out!
All of the supplies I used are listed below but the this version of the box uses 5/8″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon and the bunny was colored with Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Blends. (The Blends are currently unavailable but will hopefully be back at the end of May).
You can purchase any of the supplies I used to create today’s project by clicking the images below. With every $50 purchase you’ll not only earn a Sale-a-Bration gift (until March 31, 2018) but a Bradley Point too!
- Visit my online store, here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack, here.
- Collect Bradley Points and earn a free stamp set! Click here.
- Not sure how to use the Host Code? Click here.
- Earn two free stamp sets when you join Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration! Click here for more information!
- Sign up for my newsletter here.