The Last Chance Promotion begins tomorrow so I’m releasing my newest Card Sampler a day early so that you’ll have the information about it before the promotion begins.. You can read more about the promotion farther down in the post. The Last Chance List that I posted the other day was a little hard to understand so I’ve tried to break down some of the information.
My Happiest of Birthdays Card Sampler is now available!
My Card Samplers give you the chance to “sample” different products and you’re able to see our Designer Series Paper, cardstock, embossed paper, die cut pieces and embellishments “in person” as you assemble the cards.
Here’s how you can earn it FREE!
- Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special Happiest of Birthdays Card Sampler Host Code when placing your order: AGPQC9EE
- Place your order on or before December 7, 2021.
- If your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email (only necessary if your order is over $150) letting me know that you’d like the Happiest of Birthdays Card Sampler. If I don’t hear from you, I’ll assume you’d prefer to receive my regular card kits.
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- All the paper and embellishments needed to make six cards (two each of three different designs). The paper will be cut, scored, embossed and die cut for you! You’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set (per Stampin’ Up! I cannot send stamped images). Envelopes will also be provided.
- A PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete supply list of all the products used.
- Earn at least one Bradley Point (earn ten Bradley Points and redeem them for free product).
All the Other Important Information:
- Your Happiest of Birthdays Card Sampler will ship first-class mail on Thursday, December 16, 2021 and will be mailed to the address used on your online order.
- You’ll receive an email when I mail your Card Sampler. The PDF Tutorial will be included in that email.
- When using the Happiest of Birthdays Sampler Host Code to place your order, you will not qualify for my regular Customer Rewards Card Kits.
- Per Stampin’ Up! policy, kits can only be mailed within the United States.
The special Happiest of Birthdays Card Sampler HOST CODE will close on Tuesday, December 7, 2021 and after that date, the Card Sampler will no longer be available.
Expected ship date of the Card Sampler is December 16, 2021.
Supplies Needed To Create the Card Sampler
Listed below are the supplies you’ll need to complete the cards exactly as shown (or you can use what you already own). Simply click any of the products and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! online store. When placing your order, don’t forget to use the special Happiest of Birthdays Card Sampler Host Code (please do not use host code if your order is over $150 – see above).
One card was made with Ever Eden 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper. You’ll receive all the paper you’ll need to complete all six cards but if you wish to purchase more of this paper, it’s only available while supplies last!
Last Chance for $75 Starter Kit
Today’s the last day to take advantage of the $75 Starter Kit and tomorrow it will go back up to $99. When you purchase the Starter Kit, you can choose $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! product – that’s $50 in free product and you won’t have to pay to shipping costs because the Starter Kit always ships FREE.
Once you complete the sign up form and submit it, Stampin’ Up! will send you an email with your demonstrator id number and then you’ll be able to place your own orders with a 20% discount! You can be a happy shopper or you can start your own business, it’s completely up to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a minimum amount of product I have to order? Yes. Each quarter you have to place (or sell) a minimum of $300. Your first $300 minimum won’t be due until the end of March 2022!
Do I have to sell to others? No. There’s no requirement to sell to anyone. There’s nothing wrong with getting the Starter Kit just so you can get the discount.
What happens if I can’t make the minimum $300? You will simply be dropped. No questions asked. But, you’ll still be able to keep all the products you purchased in your Starter Kit.
If you have other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Last Chance Products
Before sharing information about the Last Chance Products, I want to remind you about Stampin’ Up!’s new policy concerning backorders. Because of the global concern over receiving products in a timely manner, Stampin’ Up! will no longer place items in backorder status, they will simply be unorderable.
Some of the products from the Holiday Catalog will be returning but only one bundle will still be available after January 3, 2022 (Nature’s Harvest Bundle). If there’s a bundle you’d like from the Holiday Catalog, I recommend purchasing it as soon as you can because if the supply is depleted before January 3rd, the bundle price will be gone (except for the Nature’s Harvest Bundle). More information can be found below.
Starting tomorrow, December 1st, the last chance promotion begins. The products included in the promotion are from the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog. Some of the products in the catalog will still be available after January 3rd but many are retiring. Some will even be discounted up to 50%. All retiring products will be available while supplies last. Once the sale begins tomorrow, Stampin’ Up! will have a promotion page and you’ll be able to see everything retiring and those products that will be discounted. Until then, you can download this flyer from Stampin’ Up! to see what’s retiring and what will be on sale. You can also download the Carryover List HERE but I’ve tried to explain some of the information below.
Some of the returning (carryover) products will be available until January 3rd, but then won’t be available again until July 2022 when the new Holiday catalog comes out. If any of these products are in a bundle NOW, they won’t be when they return in July. Here’s a list of those products (see the bundles below):
These bundles will NOT be available after January 3, 2022 but the individual products will still be available but not until July 2022 (save 10% with bundles).
Penguin Place Bundle: Penguin Place stamp set & Penguin Builder Punch
Merriest Moments Bundle: Merriest Moments stamp set & Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder
Returning (Carryover) Products
These products will also be returning and you WILL be able to order them online but they won’t be featured in a catalog for a while. Some of these products can be purchased NOW in a bundle but they won’t be in a bundle after January 3rd. I’ve listed the bundles below this list of products.
These bundles won’t be available after January 3rd but the individual products will be.
Christmas Season Bundle: includes Christmas Season Stamp set and Seasonal Labels Dies
Christmas to Remember Bundle: includes Christmas to Remember stamp set & Christmas Pinecones Dies
Peaceful Deer Bundle: Peaceful Deer stamp set & Deer Builder Punch
The only returning bundle will be the Nature’s Harvest Bundle (it WILL be available after January 3, 2022 with the bundle price).
This is a lot of information and writing it has made my head spin but if you have ANY questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. You can find an Email Me button on the sidebar.