I’m so excited!!! My Online Stamp Club begins tomorrow!! I’ve decided to release all the details today but please return tomorrow for the HOST CODE you’ll need to place an order as well as a full photo of each project!
Tracy’s Online Stamp Club
- Do you love Stampin’ Up! products?
- Do you love to stamp and learn new techniques?
- Would you love to receive 3 completed projects each month?
Then my Online Stamp Club is for you!
Here’s all the details:
- On the 1st, I will post a picture of the three projects for the month. This is also where you will find the HOST CODE that you’ll need when you place your order.
- Place your order of $35.00 or more by the 15th of the month at my Stampin’ Up! online store. Make sure you have selected me as your demonstrator. My name should be in the upper right hand corner.
- Important: You must use the HOST CODE when you place your order (see below for instructions on how to do this).
- Please do not select the “NO CONTACT” box. If you do, I will have no way of knowing that you’ve placed an order.
- Once I receive notification from Stampin’ Up! that you’ve placed your order, you will receive:
- A PDF of each project sent via email with a picture of the project, supply list and cutting instructions.
- A link to a private video showing you how to make each project.
- A package via snail mail with all three completed projects.
- If your order totals $50 or more (before shipping/tax), you can earn free stamps with my Customer Reward Program. Click here for more information
- There is no commitment to place an order each month, but if you place an Online Stamp Club order for six consecutive months, you’ll be able to choose a free stamp set from a list that I’ll provide to you after your 6th consecutive purchase.
- I greatly appreciate when you pass my name on to your friends and family! If you refer someone who has never purchased from me before, and they place their qualifying Online Stamp Club order using the monthly HOST CODE, I will send both of you the materials needed to create the projects for the month. I will cut, score, emboss and punch out everything you’ll need (I can’t send stamped images per Stampin’ Up! policy). You’ll just need your own adhesive, stamp pads and you can use a stamp set you have on hand. Have your friend or family member email me your name and once they place their order I’ll send the materials to both of you! (You’re also welcome to email me so I’ll be on the lookout for their order).
- This offer is only available to U.S. residents.
Frequently Asked Questions
How/Where do I enter the Host Code?
Go to my online store at HERE to start shopping. After you’ve added your first item to “the bag” a window will pop up. Choose VIEW SHOPPING BAG. The next window will look like the graphic below. Add the Host Code where you see the green arrow and then hit apply. You can then continue to shop or check out. You will be prompted to Sign in or Create an Account.
Do I need to use the Host Code if my order is $150 or more?
No. Please place your order on my website but do not use the host code. You will earn Host rewards and will be prompted to enter item numbers for your free products. Please contact me after your purchase so that I can send you the projects, PDF’s and video link.
Do I have to place an order each month?
No. There’s no commitment to order each month but when you “join” for six consecutive months, you’ll receive a free stamp set (see above for specifics).
If you have ANY questions, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ll be back tomorrow, July 1st, with the HOST CODE and pictures of the projects for this month!