Isn’t this little panda adorable?? He’s one of three pandas in the stamp set Party Pandas and it’s one of the FREE items you can earn during Sale-a-bration! Place a $50 order (before tax and shipping) and you can add these pandas to your order. There are 12 other choices and you can see them here in the Sale-a-bration catalog.
I had so much fun stamping with this little guy and used my Stamparatus for the first time. I was able to get one early because I was on a team that helped to develop this wonderful new tool. If you preordered one back in November, you should have received an email that yours will be shipping mid February. I wanted to get good coverage of the panda with black ink which was why I stamped him using the Stamparatus. Because it comes with strong magnets to hold your paper in place, you can stamp over and over again until you get the kind of coverage you want. You’re going to love this tool! If you weren’t able to preorder it, they will be available in the new Annual catalog which debuts in June.
It wasn’t until I was writing this post that I realized the word “Hi” is included in the set! That would have been cute to add to the envelope. The sentiment I did use is from another Sale-a-bration set called Heartfelt Blooms. I’ve seen some beautiful cards with the realistic looking flowers in this set. I haven’t yet tried it out but plan to very soon!
- Bermuda Bay: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- Whisper White: 5-1/4″ x 4″ 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ scrap for panda
- Basic Black: scrap for scalloped oval
- Petal Passion Designer Series Paper: 3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Run the smaller piece of Whisper White through the Layered Leaves embossing folder and attach it to the piece of Bermuda Bay. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back.
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the black oval scallop. Attach the strip of Petal Passion Paper to the embossed piece before adding the panda.
All of the supplies I used to make today’s card are listed at the end of this blog post. When you’re ready to shop, click any of the images and you’ll be directed to my Stampin’ Up! online store. For every $50 you spend, you’ll be able to choose a FREE Sale-a-bration gift!
Just a few days left to receive my January Thank You!
- You’ll receive materials to make all three cards (you need to supply adhesive, stamps and ink), a PDF with pictures, measurements and supply lists, a handmade card and a handmade thank you gift.
- Orders over $50 will also receive a Designer Series Paper Sampler from me and a Sale-a-bration gift from Stampin’ Up!
- Bradley Points are earned for every $50 you spend before tax/shipping. Read all about Bradley Points here!
Have a great weekend!