I have a card for you today using Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper (retiring and on sale), Fragrant Flowers stamp set (retiring), Layering Circles Dies (retiring) and Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder (not retiring but on the Low Inventory List). I am so sad that Layering Circles Dies are retiring!!! They are a staple in my craft room as well as the Stitched Rectangles Dies (on sale), which are also retiring!!!
I started with a piece of Calypso Coral cardstock for the base of my card. Then, I embossed a piece of Basic White cardstock using the Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder and adhered it to the card front. Next, I cut two pieces of Night of Navy cardstock, layered them with two different designs of Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper and adhered them to the card.
I stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy ink onto Basic White cardstock using the Fragrant Flowers stamp set. I cut the sentiment out using the Layering Circles Dies and then cut a larger scalloped circle out of Calypso Coral cardstock. I adhered the sentiment to the scalloped circle, added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card.
To complete my card, I added a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside. Imagine all the possibilities with different cardstock and Designer Series Paper!
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
You have a choice of cling or photopolymer for the Fragrant Flowers stamp set. See below.
- Calypso Coral cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″
- Calypso Coral cardstock (scalloped circle): approx. 3″ x 3″
- Night of Navy cardstock: 5″ x 2″
- Night of Navy cardstock: 3-1/4″ x 2-1/2″
- Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper: 4-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
- Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper: 3″ x 2-1/2″ (edited to add: I made a mistake on this measurement – it should be 3″ x 2-1/4″)
- Basic White cardstock (embossed and inside): (2) 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): approx. 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
Happiness Abounds Card Sampler
Place a minimum $35 or $50 order using my special host code U693FPM7 and my gift to you will be my Happiness Abounds Card Sampler.
You now have a choice:
- Place a minimum $35 order and you’ll receive one each of three different cards for a total of three cards.
- Place a minimum $50 order and you’ll receive two each of three different cards for a total of six cards.
Here’s how you can earn it FREE!
- Place a minimum $35 or $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special Happiness Abounds Card Sampler Host Code when placing your order (see below) BUT if your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email (only necessary if your order is over $150) letting me know that you’d like the Happiness Abounds Card Sampler.
- Orders must be placed by Thursday, April 6, 2023.
- Card Samplers will be mailed approximately April 17, 2023
You’ll need to supply your own stamp set, adhesive and ink. For more details and the supplies you’ll need, please click HERE.
Last Chance Retiring Products
Select retiring products at sale prices can now be ordered! Please note that all retiring products are while supplies last! Many products have already sold out, including the Stamparatus.
- Not all items on the Last Chance Products List will be discounted.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
All Last Chance Products Are Available While Supplies Last!!