Today I have another sneak peek for you but first, yesterday Stampin’ Up! discounted many items on the retiring list. So many items are on sale such as dies, punches, Designer Series Paper, ribbon and more! Click here to see everything on sale! All items are available until June 3rd or while supplies last!
I used two new products (available on June 4th) to create my fun fold card today: Garden Lane Designer Series Paper and the stamp set Free as a Bird which was used for the cute bird and sentiment. They will be available next week!!!
Directions for Making Today’s Card
- Cut a piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock that measures 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. This will be your card base.
- Cut a piece of Garden Green cardstock that measures 5-1/4″ x 4″. Adhere to the card base.
- Cut a piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock that measures 8-1/2″ x 3-1/4″. Score at 4-1/4″ and fold in half. Glue this panel to the front of the card using Multipurpose Glue (or another strong adhesive such as Tear & Tape).
- Cut a piece of Garden Lane Designer Series Paper that measures 4″ x 3″. Glue to the Soft Sea Foam panel.
- Stamp the bird onto Whisper White cardstock using Memento Ink. Color the bird using Soft Sea Foam & Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. Using a die cutting machine, cut the bird out using the Layering Squares Dies, leaving room at the bottom for the sentiment. Stamp the sentiment using Memento Black ink.
- Cut two more squares using Garden Green & Soft Sea Foam cardstock and layer them with the bird piece. Turn it over and add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the right side and attach to the front of the card.
- Optional: add a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 4″ x 3″ to the inside of the card.
Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog). Garden Lane Designer Series Paper and Free as a Bird will both be available on June 4, 2019.