Happy Spring!! Today I have a cute little gift card holder and a video showing how to make it. The gift card holder is nestled inside an Acetate Card Box surrounded by white Sweet Soiree Ready Shreddie. I used the stamp set We Must Celebrate and find out in the video how even though the animals are one stamp, I was able to easily stamp just the bunny!
I used Springtime Foils Designer Series Paper (a FREE Sale-a-bration gift) to make the gift card holder using these measurements:
- 6-5/8″ x 4-1/8″
- score on the long side at 2-3/8″ & 4-7/8″
All of the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used to make today’s project are listed below. Click any of the images to place an order or for more information about each individual product. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask! Enjoy your day!
- Visit my online store, here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack, here.
- Collect Bradley Points and earn a free stamp set! Click here.
- Not sure how to use the Host Code? Click here.
- Earn two free stamp sets when you join Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration! Click here for more information!
- Sign up for my newsletter here.