The card I’m sharing today was made using a new Stampin’ Up! stamp set from the January – June Mini Catalog called Best Day. This was a stamp set that jumped out at me and I had to get it. I also used Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper which can be chosen as a free gift when you purchase $100 in Stampin’ Up! product. This is a huge package of paper with 48 sheets!
I started with a piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock for the base of my card. Then I added a layer of Basic White cardstock, Fresh Freesia cardstock and Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the card base.
I stamped the kitty in Memento ink onto a piece of Basic White cardstock and then colored it using these Stampin’ Blends:
- Light & Dark Gray Granite
- Dark Fresh Freesia
- Dark Petal Pink
- Light Daffodil Delight
I cut the kitty out using the Stylish Shapes Dies and then added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card. I stamped the sentiment in Memento Ink using the Best Day stamp set and adhered it underneath the kitty. I added five rhinestones to the front (three small and two big) to the Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper. To complete my card, I added a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
**** PLEASE NOTE: There’s a glitch in the program I’m using to list the products I used to make my card. Dandy Designs is not coming up FREE in the table below but if you click it, you’ll be taken to the Stampin’ Up! website where you’ll see that it is FREE with a $100 purchase. ****
- Fresh Freesia cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ score at 5-1/2″
- Fresh Freesia cardstock: 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic White cardstock (inside): 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock (large circle): approx. 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock (small circle): approx. 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper: 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
Something Fancy Card Sampler
Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! Online Store using my special host code 3Z2A792U and I’ll send you my Something Fancy Card Sampler. You’ll also receive at least one Sale-a-Bration gift directly from Stampin’ Up!
You’ll receive six card kits (two cards each of three different designs) and everything will be cut, scored, and die cut for you! You’ll quickly have six cards ready to mail or give to someone special. You’ll need to supply your own stamp set, adhesive and ink. For more details and the supplies you’ll need, please click HERE.
Don’t forget to use the host code when placing your order so I’ll know you want this sampler. When you use the host code, it allows me to continue to offer my Samplers for the low cost of free! EXCEPTION: if your order is $150 or more do not use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards directly from Stampin’ Up!. Contact me after you’ve placed the order to let me know that you’d like the Sampler – you only need to contact me if your order is $150 or more.
Orders must be placed by January 10, 2022 and the Card Samplers will be mailed approximately January 20, 2023.
Click here to see the FREE gifts you can earn with a $50 order
Click here to see the FREE gifts you can earn with a $100 order
There’s no limit to how many gifts you can earn!
Saying Thanks Kit
This kit includes:
- Enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- Printed die-cut words, precut pieces, and enough adhesive to complete projects.
- White baker’s twine and iridescent diamond sequins.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm).
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Tahitian Tide
- Click here to purchase the Saying Thanks Kit
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend!