Stampin’ Up! catalogs are filled with cardmaking ideas! The inspiration for today’s card came right from the catalog on page 131.
I used the Bloom & Grow Bundle which includes the Bloom & Grow stamp set and the Budding Blooms dies. Did you happen to notice the scalloped edge above & below the sentiment? That was done using the two top dies in the picture below. I love that I can do both edges at the same time!
Directions for Today’s Card
All the products I used are in the Supply List below. Simply click any of the images and you’ll be directed to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Cut a piece of Pool Party cardstock that measures 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score at 4-1/4″ and fold in half.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 5-1/4″ x 4″. Place inside the Tufted Embossing Folder and run through a die-cutting machine. Adhere to the front of the card using Snail.
- Stamp (2) flower images from the stamp set Bloom & Grow onto Whisper White cardstock using Memento Ink. Color both images using Stampin’ Blends: Light & Dark Pool Party and Light & Dark Granny Apple Green. Cut both out using the Budding Blooms Dies.
- Stamp the sentiment onto Whisper White cardstock using Memento Ink. Place the two scalloped dies above and below the sentiment and run through your die-cutting machine. Snip off at the ends. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back.
- Using Snail, adhere both sets of flowers to the front of the card. Attach the sentiment between them.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions, please let me know!
Click here to place an order!