While preparing to go to OnStage in Orlando, I made today’s cards. I was going to mass produce them but had to drop out of an organized swap so only made the five I’m showing today rather than 50! If you follow my blog, you know that I love this paper. It brings me joy every time I look at it! Have you read the book The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo? In it she talks about finding joy in the things around you. If you hold something you own and it doesn’t give you joy, she recommends getting rid of it. That has helped me to declutter my home! Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper gives me joy!
Creating these cards is easy! The measurements I used are below, along with the different color combinations!
- Base of the card: 11″ x 4-1/4″
- Second Layer: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper: (2) 1-7/8″ x 1-7/8″ (2) 1-7/8″ x 3″
- Card #1: Fresh Fig, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White Ink: Fresh Fig
- Card #2: Blushing Bride, Fresh Fig, Whisper White Ink: Fresh Fig
- Card #3: Grapefruit Grove , Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla Ink: Mossy Meadow
- Card #4: Whisper White, Grapefruit Grove Ink: Grapefruit Grove
- Card #5: Mossy Meadow, Fresh Fig, Whisper White Ink: Fresh Fig
I used the stamp set Botanical Bliss on all five cards and cut them out with the Layering Ovals Framelits. I always stamp my sentiment first and then cut them out with Framelits. This is stress free stamping because I don’t have to worry about getting the sentiment straight
All of the products I used to create all five cards are listed below.
Click on any of the images to place an order!
Tracy’s Quick Links
Have a wonderful weekend!