Today I have two cards to share with you and both were made using Stampin’ Up! Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper. You can earn this paper, FREE, with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration. Several days ago I shared this same style of card using Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper, another Sale-a- Bration FREE product with a $50 purchase, and you can see that card here.
I started with a piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock, scored it in two places to create a flap and a pocket (you can find the measurements I used below the Supply List). I added Tear & Tape to the sides of the small section and folded it up to create my pocket.
I cut two pieces of Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper and attached one piece to the pocket and one to the upper flap.
I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock that I inserted in the pocket. I stamped the sentiment using the stamp set, Kind & Sincere, in Rich Razzleberry ink onto Basic White cardstock and cut it out using the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I cut a piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock, a little bit bigger than the sentiment, and adhered the sentiment to the front. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the top part only and adhered it to the top flap.
To complete my card, I added three Opaque Adhesive-Backed Gems below the sentiment.
Here’s another version of the card using the same design of Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper but I used Rich Razzlebery cardstock and Rich Razzleberry ink.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Fresh Freesia or Rich Razzleberry cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ score at 2-3/4″ and 6-3/4″
- Fresh Freesia or Rich Razzleberry cardstock: 3-1/2″ x 1-1/2″
- Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4″ x 1″
- Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper:5-1/4″ x 2-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock (in pocket): 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): approx. 3-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
Choose a free Sale-a-Bration product with every $50 or $100 you spend (before tax and shipping).
These are the products you can choose from for every $50 you spend:
These are the products you can choose from for every $100 you spend:
Starter Kit Special
During Sale-a-Bration, there are three options to purchase the Starter Kit but with each one, you’ll be able to choose $50 more in product than the standard Starter Kit offer! It’s a great time to purchase the Starter Kit!
Here are the three options during Sale-a-Bration when you purchase the Starter Kit:
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175 of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175 of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175 of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99.
*That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
The Starter Kit is for anyone that loves Stampin’ Up! product!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me!
For more information about the Starter Kit, click here.
Click here if you’re ready to purchase the Starter Kit!
Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy your day!