I started with a piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock for the base of my card. I scored it in two places to create a pocket and a flap (you can find the measurements I used below the Supply List). I used Tear & Tape adhesive on the sides of the smaller section to create my pocket.
Then, I cut two pieces of Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper and adhered one to the top of the card and the other on the bottom section where the pocket is. I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock and inserted it in the pocket.
On a piece of Basic White cardstock, I stamped the sentiment in Fresh Freesia ink using the stamp set, Kind & Sincere, and cut it out using the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I cut a piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock, a little bit larger than the sentiment, and then adhered the sentiment to the front. On the back, I added Stampin’ Dimensionals just at the top and adhered it to the top flap. To complete my card, I added three Adhesive Backed Milky Dots below the sentiment.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Fresh Freesia cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ score at 2-3/4″ & 6-3/4″
- Fresh Freesia cardstock: 3-1/2″ x 1-1/2″
- Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4″ x 1″
- Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4″ x 2-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock (for pocket): 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Basic White (sentiment): approx. 3-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
Something Fancy Card Sampler
Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! Online Store using my special host code 3Z2A792U and I’ll send you my Something Fancy Card Sampler. You’ll also receive at least one Sale-a-Bration gift directly from Stampin’ Up!
You’ll receive six card kits (two cards each of three different designs) and everything will be cut, scored, and die cut for you! You’ll quickly have six cards ready to mail or give to someone special. You’ll need to supply your own stamp set, adhesive and ink. For more details and the supplies you’ll need, please click HERE.
Don’t forget to use the host code when placing your order so I’ll know you want this sampler. When you use the host code, it allows me to continue to offer my Samplers for the low cost of free! EXCEPTION: if your order is $150 or more do not use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards directly from Stampin’ Up!. Contact me after you’ve placed the order to let me know that you’d like the Sampler – you only need to contact me if your order is $150 or more.
Orders must be placed by tomorrow, January 10, 2022 and the Card Samplers will be mailed approximately January 20, 2023.
Saying Thanks Kit
This kit includes:
- Enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- Printed die-cut words, precut pieces, and enough adhesive to complete projects.
- White baker’s twine and iridescent diamond sequins.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Tahitian Tide
Click here to see the FREE gifts you can earn with a $50 order
Click here to see the FREE gifts you can earn with a $100 order
Starter Kit Options During Sale-a-Bration
Stampin’ Up! usually offers a great Starter Kit promotion during Sale-a-Bration and this year is no different (you can earn $50 more in product).
Normally the Starter Kit is $99 and you get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! product but during Saleabration, you’ll choose $175 in product. Or if you’d like to add the exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (or the white machine), you’ll pay $129 and also receive $175 in product.
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175 of Stampin’ Up! products for $129
- Option 2: The original white Mini Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175 of Stampin’ Up! products for $129
- Option 3: Your choice of $175 USD of Stampin’ Up! products for $99
Click here to purchase the Starter Kit
If you have questions, please contact me!
Thanks for stopping by today!