Today is a two card day! This week I’ve been showcasing Stampin’ Up! Floral Romance Designer Series Paper. When I created both of today’s cards last weekend, I had no idea that the Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies, used to create the leaves, would be sold out before I could share them. If you were unable to purchase the dies, another option for creating leaves is our Sprig Punch or the Frosted Bouquet Framelits Dies.
Whenever I use Whisper White for the base of a card, I like to use Thick Whisper White. The thicker cardstock gives your card more stability but regular Whisper White will also work.
Ready to Make Today’s Card?
All the products I used can be found in the supply list below.
- Cut a piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock that measures 11″ x 4-1/4″ and fold in half.
- Cut a piece of Floral Romance Designer Series Paper that measures 5-1/4″ x 4″. Using Snail adhesive, attach to the base of the card.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. Cut another piece of Floral Romance Designer Series Paper that measures 3″ x 4″. Attach to the Whisper White. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to the front of the card.
- Using the stamp set, Humming Along, stamp the sentiment in Memento ink onto Whisper White cardstock. Cut it out using the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies and the Big Shot.
- Cut another oval in Pear Pizzazz a little bit larger than the sentiment piece. Attach the sentiment to this piece.
- Cut another oval in Whisper White, a little bit larger than the Pear Pizzazz oval. Attach the sentiment piece using Snail adhesive.
- Using the Big Shot and Pear Pizzazz Cardstock, cut two leaves. Arrange the leaves on the back of the sentiment piece and place a Stampin’ Dimensionals directly over it to keep it in place. Add more Stampin’ Dimensionals and place on card.
Measurements (written in the order each layer is placed on the card)
- Thick Whisper White cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″
- Floral Romance Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White cardstock: 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Floral Romance Designer Series Paper: 3″ x 4″
- Whisper White cardstock: scrap for oval
- Pear Pizzazz cardstock: scrap for oval
- Whisper White cardstock: scrap for sentiment
On my second card, I combined Pear Pizzazz cardstock with Floral Romance Designer Series Paper. I ran the Pear Pizzazz through the Big Shot using the Climbing Vine Embossing Folder. Instead of Whisper White for the base, I used Basic Black which is really striking beside the Pear Pizzazz! This card is one of the Project Kits I’m giving to anyone who places an order in the next week.
Several weeks ago I did another version of this card using the Country Floral Embossing Folder (a free Sale-a-Bration gift with a $50 purchase) that you can see here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below or you can click here to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
Tracy’s Quick Links
Have a wonderful day!