Today’s card features the Flowering Rain Boots Bundle which includes the Flowering Rain Boots stamp set and the Rain Boots Dies. I also used the Scalloped Contours Dies. We sure could use some rain here in California. I had hoped that by simply making a card with this set, that the skies would open up, but they didn’t. Maybe I need to actually use the rain boots? Rain aside, it’s a really cute bundle!
I started with a piece of Night of Navy cardstock for the base. Then I used the Scalloped Contours Dies to cut the large scalloped rectangle out of Basic White cardstock. I also used these dies to cut a piece of Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper (free with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration). I used the dies again to cut another rectangle out of Basic White cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy ink on the smallest scalloped rectangle and then adhered all three pieces together and placed them on the front of the card.
I stamped the pot in Cinnamon Cider ink, the leaves in Garden Green ink and the tulips in Highland Heather ink. I then cut out all three pieces using the Rain Boots Dies. I cut a slit in the pot so I could slide my leaves inside (I learned this from another demo – genius!). I used Multipurpose Glue to adhere the pot and leaves to the front of card and then added the tulips. I originally used Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the tulips but they had too much height so I took them off and just used glue.
I added three Polished Dots below the sentiment and then adhered a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside. I think the Polished Dots are my new favorite embellishment. I keep reaching for them and they are perfect for coloring using your Stampin’ Blends.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Night of Navy cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ score at 5-1/2″
- Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper: approx. 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock (largest rectangle): approx. 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Basic White cardstock (smaller rectangle): approx. 4-1/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Basic White cardstock (pot): scrap
- Basic White cardstock (leaves): scrap
- Basic White cardstock (tulips): scrap
- Basic White cardstock (inside): 5-1/4″ x 4″
Sale-a-Bration is winding down and will be over on February 28th. For EVERY $50 or $100 purchase you make, you can choose a Sale-a-Bration gift. Click here for more information!
- February 28, 2022: Sale-a-Bration Ends
- February 28, 2022: Last Day to Earn two free stamp sets when you purchase the Starter Kit
- March 1, 2022: New Products Being Released: Waves of the Ocean Collection (click here for the flyer)