I started with a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock and scored it on the 8-1/2″ side at 2-1/8 and 6-3/8″ (or you can score it at 2-1/8″ on both ends). Then I adhered two pieces of Abstract Beauty Designer Series Paper to both of the front panels (you can find the measurements I used below the Supply List). I used the Stitched So Sweetly Dies to cut a rectangle out of a Gold Foil Sheet (there are little flecks of gold in the Designer Series Paper) and cut a smaller rectangle out of Basic White cardstock.
I stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy ink using the stamp set Happy & Heartfelt and then adhered the sentiment piece to the gold foil. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the gold foil rectangle, two rows VERY close together, and adhered it to the top flap.
To complete my card, I adhered a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside and added a Bumblebee Trinket next to the sentiment.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Melon Mambo cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 2-1/8 and 6-3/8″ (or you can score it at 2-1/8″ on both ends)
- Abstract Beauty Designer Series Paper: (2) 5-1/4″ x 1-7/8″
- Gold Foil Sheet: approx. 3-5/8″ x 2-3/8″
- Basic White cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock: approx. 3-1/4″ x 2″
- February 4, 2022: New Card Sampler Released
- February 10, 2022: Last Day to Purchase Safari Celebration Paper Pumpkin Kit
- February 28, 2022: Sale-a-Bration Ends
- February 28, 2022: Last Day to Earn Two Free Stamps Sets When You Purchase the Starter Kit
Enjoy your day!