I started with a piece of Just Jade cardstock and then added a layer of Basic White cardstock that I embossed using the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder. I also added a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside (you can find all the measurements I used below the Supply List). Then I added a piece of Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper to the front. The colors that coordinate with this Designer Series Paper are:
On a piece of Basic White cardstock, I stamped a stem and two sets of leaves in Just Jade ink using the stamp set, In Symmetry. I adhered this to a piece of Calypso Coral cardstock, added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and placed it on the front of the card.
On a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock, I stamped the flower using Calypso Coral ink. I cut it out using Paper Snips, added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and placed it right above the stem. I stamped the sentiment, using the stamp set In Symmetry in Calypso Coral ink and then used my Paper Snips to cut a notch out of one end. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card. To complete the card, I added six rhinestones to the flower.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
The Specialty Plate is used with 3D Embossing Folders.
- Just Jade cardstock: 11” x 4-1/4” score at 5-1/2” OR 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” score at 4-1/4” (the only difference is how your card opens)
- Basic White cardstock (inside card): 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock (embossed piece): 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic White cardstock: 3″ x 2-3/4″
- Basic White cardstock: scrap for flower
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): 2″ x 5/8″
- Calypso Coral cardstock: 3-1/4″ x 3″
- Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper: 4-3/4″ x 2″
Thanks for visiting today.