I have three cards to share with you and they all were made with the same layout. Once I have a layout I like, I try to make several varieties for my thank you cards that I send to everyone who places an order with me. All three cards were created with the Layering Leaves stamp set.
I started with Night of Navy cardstock for the base of my card. I cut two pieces of Fresh Freesia cardstock (you can find the measurements I used below the Supply List). Then I cut a piece of Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper and adhered it to the larger piece of Fresh Freesia (the left side panel). I cut a piece of Night of Navy cardstock that I embossed using the Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder and then adhered it to the smaller piece of Fresh Freesia. I adhered both pieces to the base of the card.
I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using Night of Navy ink and then cut it out using the Stylish Shapes Dies. I cut a larger circle out of Fresh Freesia cardstock and adhered the sentiment to the front. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card. To complete the card, I added a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside.
This next card was made using Bright & Beautiful 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper. I also used the Something Fancy Dies, one of the Basics 3D Embossing Folders, Berry Burst cardstock and Night of Navy ink. .
This next card was also made with the Something Fancy Dies, Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper, Boho Blue cardstock and Cajun Craze ink. With this card, I used Designer Series Paper for both panels.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s cards. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
The Specialty Plate is used with 3D Embossing Folders.
- Card Base: 11″ x 4-1/4″ score at 5-1/2″
- Left Panel cardstock: 4″ x 3″
- Right Panel cardstock: 4″ x 2-1/8″
- Cardstock for Large Stitched Circle: approx. 3″ x 3″
- Embossed Cardstock or DSP: 3-3/4″ x 1-7/8″
- Designer Series Paper for Left Side Panel: 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Basic White (sentiment): approx. 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Basic White (inside): 5-1/4″ x 4″
July 6th is a big day with lots happening!! Check below!
Bonus Days July 6-31
New Online Exclusives Will Be Released on July 6th
Clearance Rack Refresh on July 6th! While Supplies Last!
Paper Pumpkin 48 Hour Sale Beginning July 6th!
Masterfully Made Card Sampler
My Masterfully Made Card Sampler is now available but only for a limited time!
Place a minimum $35 or $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my special host code FC64MNWD and my gift to you will be my Masterfully Made Card Sampler.
- Place a minimum $35 order (up to $49.99) and you’ll receive one each of three different cards for a total of three cards.
- Place a minimum $50 order and you’ll receive two each of three different cards for a total of six cards.
Here’s how you can earn it FREE!
- Place a minimum $35 or $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special Masterfully Made Card Sampler Host Code when placing your order (see below) BUT if your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email (only necessary if your order is over $150) letting me know that you’d like the Masterfully Made Card Sampler.
- Place your order on or before July 6, 2023.
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- All the paper and embellishments needed to make three or six cards. If your order is $50 or more, you’ll receive two each of three different cards. The paper will be cut, scored, and die cut for you! Envelopes will also be provided. You’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set.
- A PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete supply list of all the products used.
- Earn at least one Bradley Point (earn ten Bradley Points and redeem them for free product).
All the Other Important Information:
- Your Masterfully Made Card Sampler will ship first-class mail approximately July 17, 2023 and will be mailed to the address used on your online order.
- You’ll receive an email when I mail your Card Sampler and the PDF Tutorial will be included in that email.
- When using the Masterfully Made Card Sampler Host Code to place your order, you will not qualify for other current host code rewards.
- Per Stampin’ Up! policy, Card Samplers can only be mailed within the United States.
You’ll receive all the materials to make three or six cards (one or two of each design). You’ll quickly have beautiful cards ready to be mailed out to someone special. If you can’t make the cards once they arrive, no worries, each card is labeled in its own clear envelope which makes it easy to come back to later. Once you’ve made all the cards in the Sampler, you’ll be able to easily replicate each card by following the easy to follow directions in the PDF (pictures are included as well).
The special Masterfully Made Card Sampler HOST CODE will close on July 6,, 2023 and after that date, the Card Sampler will no longer be available.
Approximate ship date of the Card Sampler is July 17, 2023.
Supplies Needed To Create the Card Sampler
Listed below are the supplies you’ll need to complete the cards exactly as shown (or you can use what you already own). Simply click any of the products and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! online store. When placing your order, don’t forget to use the special Card Sampler Host Code (please do not use host code if your order is over $150 – see above).
If you aren’t sure how to use a host code, click here!
If my Card Sampler doesn’t appeal to you, you can use the Host Code below. Please read all the details.
Fun In the Sun Paper Pumpkin Kit
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards with fun accordion folds: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to send friends and family words of encouragement, support and kindness.
- Iridescent Sequin Embellishments.
- 1 Classic Stampin’ Spot: Daffodil Delight.
- Summertime Ephemera pieces, labels, and paper pieces.
- Adhesive Dots and Tear & Tape Adhesive.
Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Azure Afternoon, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, Pool Party
This kit is available until July 10, 2023
Click here to order the Fun in the Sun Paper Pumpkin Kit
New Kit by Stampin’ Up! – Boho Beach
This month’s kit includes:
- Enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs
- 8 coordinating envelopes
- Boho Beach photopolymer stamp set
- One Pecan Pie Ink Spot
- Printed card bases, printed die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, and a clear block
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, Pecan Pie, Pool Party, Wild Wheat
- If a kit appears on the online store and is orderable, it is available at that time.
- If a kit appears on the online store with a label “currently unavailable”, it is currently out of stock but will be restocked and will be available to order again after we have received additional inventory.
- If a kit doesn’t appear on the online store, it is no longer available and will not be restocked.
Order the Boho Beach Kit here!
Thank you for stopping by today!