I couldn’t resist making another card using the Needlepoint Elements Dies. The stitching is so beautiful that it can be the focal point of a card!
Several items used to create today’s card are retiring and available only while supplies last!
Directions for Today’s Card
- Cut a piece of Night of Navy cardstock that measures 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score at 5-1/2″ and fold.
- Cut a piece of Balmy Blue cardstock that measures 5-1/4″ x 4″. Attach to the front of the card.
- Cut a piece of Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper that measures 5″ x 3-3/4″. Attach to the front of the card.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″. Run it through a die cutting machine using the Needlepoint Elements Dies. Cut a piece of Balmy Blue cardstock that measures 4″ x 3″. Layer these two pieces together. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Balmy Blue cardstock and attach to the front of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment (from the stamp set, Beauty Abounds) onto Whisper White cardstock using Night of Navy ink. Punch it out with a 1-1/8″ Scallop Circle punch. Cut another circle in Night of Navy cardstock using the 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch. Layer these two pieces together. Add Snail adhesive to the left side of the larger scallop circle and attach to the card.
- Finish the card by adding three rhinestones.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
Click here to place an order!
If you have any questions about the products I used, please contact me!
Until next time . . . .