Happy Monday! I hope you had a nice weekend!
Today I have two cards to share and they both showcase the same Stampin’ Up! products:
- Blueberry Bushel cardstock
- Highland Heather cardstock
- In Color 2018-2020 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- Another Wonderful Year stamp set
I still can’t decide if I like one version more than the other. Do you have a favorite?
This is a great layout because with a simple change of paper and colors, it looks completely different. Several weeks ago I made this same card but used the Garden Impressions 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper. You can see that card here.
Since my Designer Series Paper today is all about dots, I used the Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder for the second layer of the card. The sentiment, from the stamp set Another Wonderful Year, was cut out using the Layering Ovals Framelits as well as the two scalloped ovals that are layered underneath it. To add some sparkle I added three Basic Rhinestones to finish the card.
Want to make today’s cards? Here are the measurements:
- Base of Card: 11″ x 4-1/4″
- Second Layer: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Cardstock Rectangles: 1-3/4″ x 2-7/16″
- Designer Series Paper Rectangles: 1-1/2″ x 2-1/4″
Supplies Used To Create Today’s Cards: For easy shopping, click any of the images below and you’ll be directed to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have any questions, please contact me!