I started with a base of Shaded Spruce cardstock and then added layers of Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White. Before adhering the Whisper White cardstock, I placed it inside the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder and ran it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
The Classic Christmas 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper was cut out with the Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch. I really enjoying using punches and am thrilled that Stampin’ Up! keeps adding more to their product lineup!
The sentiment was stamped in Shaded Spruce ink using the stamp set, Warm & Toasty and was cut out using the Layering Circles Dies. The Cherry Cobbler cardstock underneath the sentiment was cut out using the Tasteful Labels Dies. I love the detail around this die!
If you’d like to make today’s card, you can find all the measurements below the Supply List.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
- Shaded Spruce cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″
- Cherry Cobbler cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Cherry Cobbler cardstock: scrap for Tasteful Label Die
- Classic Christmas 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper: scraps for rectangles
- Whisper White cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White cardstock: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White cardstock: scrap for sentiment
Tracy’s Quick Links