The card I’m sharing with you today is another version of the card I shared yesterday. I used Stampin’ Up! Regency Park 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper and the stamp set, Full of Love. You can see the other version of today’s card, here.
I started with a piece of Night of Navy cardstock and then embossed two pieces of Balmy Blue cardstock using the Twigs & Sprigs Embossing Folder and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. After adhering these pieces to the front of the card, I layered a piece of Night of Navy cardstock and Regency Park Designer Series Paper. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card.
I stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy ink using the stamp set, Full of Love. I then cut the sentiment out using the Meadow Dies. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card.
To complete my card, I added a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside and added two Adhesive-Backed Milky Dots to each side of the sentiment.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Night of Navy cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ score at 5-1/2″
- Night of Navy cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Balmy Blue cardstock: (2) 4″ x 2-1/2″
- Regency Park 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 3″
- Basic White cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): approx. 3-1/4″ x 1-1/4″
Country Floral Card Sampler
Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! Online Store using my special host code VXFBRDDS and I’ll send you my Country Floral Card Sampler. You’ll also receive at least one Sale-a-Bration gift directly from Stampin’ Up!
You’ll receive six card kits (two cards each of three different designs) and everything will be cut, scored, and die cut for you! You’ll quickly have six cards ready to mail or give to someone special. You’ll need to supply your own stamp set, adhesive and ink. For more details and the supplies you’ll need, please click HERE.
Don’t forget to use the host code when placing your order so I’ll know you want this sampler. When you use the host code, it allows me to continue to offer my Samplers for the low cost of free! EXCEPTION: if your order is $150 or more do not use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards directly from Stampin’ Up!. Contact me after you’ve placed the order to let me know that you’d like the Sampler – you only need to contact me if your order is $150 or more.
Orders must be placed by January 23, 2022 and the Card Samplers will be mailed approximately February 2, 2023.
Click here to see the FREE gifts you can earn with a $50 purchase
Click here to see the FREE gifts you can earn with a $100 purchase
Sunshine & Smiles Paper Pumpkin Kit
This kit includes:
- Everything you need to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- A sweet springtime photopolymer stamp set.
- A Mango Melody Stampin’ Spot
- A fun peek-through window scene on each card!
- Cute precut critters and labels, fun raindrop embellishments, and more!
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce
- This kit perfectly coordinates with the Rain or Shine Suite Collection (item number: 160556).
Order must be placed by February 10, 2023
You can cancel at any time or even skip a month
Click here to order!
An add On for the Sunshine & Smiles Paper Pumpkin Kit is the Sunshine & Smiles Dies. Must be an active Paper Pumpkin subscriber to purchase the dies. Click here for more information about the Sunshine & Smiles Dies.
Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy your weekend!