Thanks so much for your understanding as to why I haven’t been posting. I arrived home a few days ago after being at my mom’s house for four months but I plan to go back in a few weeks. My Mom lived in her home for 53 years! We contacted a realtor and will be selling our family home. My sister and I have been working hard each day to go through all of our mom’s things, which has been excruciating. She loved Christmas and decorated her house so that it was a magical place. Last week we went through her Christmas decorations and I will be bringing quite a lot of them home with me (so many memories!!). Since my dad passed away first, we didn’t have to take the house apart and I really didn’t understand how very hard it is to disassemble someone’s life. My heart goes out to everyone who’s already done this.
I still won’t be posting every day but today I do have two cards to share that I made a few weeks ago. They both use the same products but I used different Designer Series Paper for each one. Both cards were made with the Wanted to Say Dies, Scalloped Contours Dies and one of the Stripes & Splatters 3D Embossing Folders.
For this first card, the base of my card is Bubble Bath cardstock. Then I added a piece of Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper to the front of the card. I used the Scalloped Contours Dies to cut a piece of Basic White cardstock and then cut another piece of Basic White cardstock to fit on the scalloped rectangle but first I ran it through one of the Stripes & Splatters Embossing Folders. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the scalloped rectangle and adhered it to the front of the card.
Next, I used the Wanted to Say Dies to cut the words, Happy Birthday. I used Bubble Bath for the background piece and Basic White for the actual words. I adhered the two pieces together and then added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back to adhere it to the card front.
To complete my card, I added a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside.
For this next card, I used Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper and Berry Burst cardstock.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
The Specialty Plate is used with 3D Embossing Folders.
- Bubble Bath or Berry Burst cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ score at 4-1/4″
- Bubble Bath cardstock (background for words): approx. 3-1/2″ x 2-1/4″
- Berry Burst cardstock (Happy Birthday): approx. 3-1/4″ x 2″
- Berry Burst (embossed): 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″
- Basic White (scalloped rectangle): approx. 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock (embossed): 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock (Happy Birthday): 3-1/4″ x 2″
- Basic White cardstock (background for words): approx. 3-1/2″ x 2-1/4″
- Basic White (inside): 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Fresh as a Daisy or Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4″ x 4″
Until I’m back posting regularly, I’m still offering Double Bradley Points for orders $50 or more!
With Love & Gratitude Paper Pumpkin Kit
This kit includes:
- 8 treat packages
- 8 note cards
- 8 coordinating envelopes
- 1 photopolymer stamp set
- 1 Lost Lagoon Ink Spot
- Specialty gold foil, precut embellishments
- Finished treat packaging: 3-1/2″ x 5″ x 2″ (8.9 x 12.7 x 5.1 cm)
- Final card size: 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ (8.9 x 8.9 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Copper Clay, Crumb Cake, gold foil, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path
Click HERE to order this month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit!
You must be an active Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order the Thoughts of Thanks Journal.
Click here to order the Thoughts of Thanks Journal
Kits Collection Sale
The Stampin’ Up! Kits Collections are on sale this month. You can save up to 30%! Click here to shop the Kits Collection (check out the new kit below)!
New Kit – Festive Tags
This kit includes:
- Enough supplies to create 15 gift tags—3 each of 5 designs
- Printed tags, printed die cuts and stickers, adhesive, and embellishments
- Includes printed sentiments in English, French, German, and Dutch
- Finished tag size range: 1-1/2″ x 2″ (3.8 x 5.1 cm) to 2-1/2″ x 3″ (6.4 x 7.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, and Real Red
Click here to shop the Festive Tags Kit
It’s time to redeem the coupons you earned in July!
This is the last day to use the host code DMUVGJFX to receive a package of 2022-2024 In Color Pearls with your $50 or more order.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!