Here’s the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC276.
I started with a piece of Mint Macaron cardstock for the base of my card (you can find all the measurements I used below the Supply List). Then, I used the Stitched Rectangles Dies to cut a piece of Basic White cardstock, ran it through my Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the Macrame 3D Embossing Folder and then adhered it to the front of the card. I used the Stitched Rectangles Dies to cut a piece of Mint Macaron cardstock and a piece of Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper (you can earn this paper FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration). I adhered the two panels to the front of the card.
I used the Stitched Rectangles Dies to cut the sentiment piece out of Basic White cardstock and another one out of the same design of Designer Series Paper. I stamped the sentiment using Memento Ink and the stamp set, On the Horizon. I adhered the sentiment to the Designer Series Paper and then added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back before adhering both to the front of the card.
Again, I used the same design of Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper to cut a butterfly using the Brilliant Wings Dies. I added one Mini Stampin’ Dimensional to the center of the butterfly before adhering it to the front of the card.
To complete my card, I added a Genial Gem to the center of the butterfly and three more to the front of the card. I also added a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
The Specialty Plate is used with 3D Embossing Folders.
Bundle Alert (save 10%) : The On the Horizon Bundle includes the On the Horizon stamp set and the Horizon Dies.
- Mint Macaron cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ score at 4-1/4″
- Mint Macaron cardstock: approx. 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- Basic White cardstock (embossed): approx. 5-3/4″ x 4-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock (inside): 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): approx. 2-3/4″ x 1″
- Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper: approx. 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper (butterfly): approx. 2-3/4″ x 2″
- Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper (under sentiment): approx. 2-3/4″ x 1″
All Together Card Sampler
Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! Online Store using this special host code HZQ6YW4C and I’ll send you my All Together Card Sampler. It’s very important that the host code is used when placing your order EXCEPT if your order is $150 or more. Do not use the host code for an order $150 or more so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up!. Contact me after you’ve placed the order to let me know that you’d like the Sampler – you only need to contact me if your order is $150 or more.
With your order, you’ll also receive at least one free Sale-a-Bration gift directly from Stampin’ Up! Orders must be placed by February 10, 2022 and the Card Samplers will be mailed approximately February 19, 2022. Please click HERE for all the details.
Sale-a-Bration is that time of year when you earn FREE product with every $50 or $100 purchase! There’s no limit to how many free items you can earn. Learn all about Sale-a-Bration here.
Coming March 1, 2022 Waves of the Ocean Collection
Click here for the flyer with all the information about this collection.
- February 10, 2022: Last Day All Together Card Sampler will be available
- February 10, 2022: Last Day to purchase Safari Celebration Paper Pumpkin Kit
- February 28, 2022: Sale-a-Bration Ends
- February 28, 2022: Last Day to Earn two free stamp sets when you purchase the Starter Kit
- March 1, 2022: New Products Being Released: Waves of the Ocean Collection
Thanks for stopping by today!