Before sharing my card with you today, I want to announce the winner of my Blog Candy Giveaway! I read every single entry and immensely enjoyed reading how each of you go through a brand new catalog. I like to go from cover to cover very slowly, taking it all in. Then I go through it again and start writing down in my notebook what I’d like to purchase. Thanks so much to those of you who left a comment. I wish you could all win but I picked one name and you can find it below!
The winner of the Calming Camellia stamp set is :
Roberta said: “I look at each and every page several times!”
Congratulations, Roberta! You have 24 hours to email me your address!
Click the “Email Me” button on the sidebar.
I started with a piece of Orchid Oasis cardstock for the base of my card. Then I used a piece of Sweet Sorbet cardstock, scored it in two places and adhered it to the base of the card, making sure that the larger flap was at the bottom so that the top flap could fold over the bottom one. You can find all the measurements I used below the Supply List,
I added a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside of the card. Then, I cut a piece of Country Gingham Designer Series Paper and adhered it to the bottom panel. I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock, placed it inside one of the Basics 3D Embossing Folders and ran it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. I adhered this piece to the top panel. The Basics 3D Embossing Folders are currently on the Low Inventory List so if you’ve been thinking about purchasing them, I recommend getting them now.
I used the Stylish Shapes Dies to cut a square out of Basic White cardstock, Then, I placed it in my Stamparatus and stamped the sentiment in Orchid Oasis ink using the stamp set, Simply Fabulous. The Stamparatus is great for getting a dark, crisp image because the powerful magnets hold the paper in place and you can stamp over and over again until you’re happy with results.
I adhered the sentiment to a piece of Sweet Sorbet cardstock and then on the back, I added two rows of Stampin’ Dimensionals and adhered the piece to the top panel.
I used the Brilliant Wings Dies to cut a butterfly out of Orchid Oasis cardstock. I cut a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional in half and placed the two pieces down the middle of the butterfly and adhered it to the sentiment piece. To finish my card, I added an Iridescent Pearl to the butterfly.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Orchid Oasis cardstock (base) 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Orchid Oasis cardstock (butterfly): approx. 2-1/2″ x 2-1/4″
- Sweet Sorbet cardstock: 11″ x 4″ score at 2-3/4″ & 8″
- Sweet Sorbet cardstock (square): 3″ x 3″
- Basic White cardstock (inside): 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic White cardstock (embossed): 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): approx. 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Country Gingham Designer Series Paper: 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
Flowers & More Card Sampler
My Flowers & More Card Sampler is now available but only for a limited time!
Place a minimum $35 or $50 order using my special host code XVTH42PS and my gift to you will be my Flowers & More Card Sampler.
You now have a choice:
- Place a minimum $35 order and you’ll receive one each of three different cards for a total of three cards.
- Place a minimum $50 order and you’ll receive two each of three different cards for a total of six cards.
Here’s how you can earn it FREE!
- Place a minimum $35 or $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special Flowers & More Card Sampler Host Code when placing your order (see below) BUT if your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email (only necessary if your order is over $150) letting me know that you’d like the Flowers & More Card Sampler.
- Orders must be placed by March 21, 2023.
- Card Samplers will be mailed approximately March 31, 2023
You’ll need to supply your own stamp set, adhesive and ink. For more details and the supplies you’ll need, please click HERE.
Request an Annual Catalog
If you don’t want to place an order but would like a catalog, I can send you a PayPal invoice. Simply send me an email (click the “Email Me” button on the sidebar) with your name and address. The PayPal invoice will be sent in early April when I know the cost of the catalog and postage.
I’ve had a few forms filled out by people who are not current customers of mine. Unfortunately, I will not be able to honor those requests. Complimentary copies of the catalog are a perk for those that order from me. Thanks for your understanding!
I have two active host codes right now. If the Card Sampler doesn’t appeal to you, you can use the host code below with your minimum $50 order to receive a package of 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots.
Not sure how to use a host code? It’s easy!
All the Little Things Paper Pumpkin Kit
When you subscribe to this month’s kit, you’ll get a FREE box organizer! The organizer can be customized to different sizes of compartments, depending on what you want to store. It’s a great way to keep track of products from past kits. Subscribe today to get the April kit and the free box organizer!
This kit includes:
- 9 cards, 3 each of 3 designs, and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- 1 photopolymer stamp set with celebratory sentiments.
- 1 Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Spot.
- Precut cherry blossom paper pieces with iridescent foil.
- Unique embellishments and twine.
- Adhesives to complete the projects.
- Final card size: 5-1/2” x 4-1/4”
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce.
- FREE box organizer
Order must be placed by April, 10, 2023
You can cancel at any time or even skip a month
Click here to order this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit!
Click here for a flyer of all the New Online Exclusives
Click here to shop the Online Exclusives
Thanks for stopping by today!