I needed a birthday card for my uncle so I made today’s card for him and mailed it off. I have a hard time making cards for males. I always ask my husband, is this card too girly and usually it is! I used Texture Chic Specialty Designer Series Paper and the stamp sets, Peaceful Moments and Artistically Inked. You can find all the measurements I used below the Supply List.
I started with a piece of Soft Succulent cardstock and scored it in two places and then folded on the score lines to create my card base. I cut two pieces of Texture Chic Designer Series Paper and adhered them to the front panels. I stamped the sentiment in Evening Evergreen ink (you could also use Soft Succulent ink) using the stamp set, Peaceful Moments, and cut it out using the Stylish Shapes Dies. I used these same dies to cut a larger circle out of Gold Foil, and adhered the sentiment to it. On the back, I added Stampin’ Dimensionals, just at the top and adhered it to the top panel.
I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock for the inside of the card. I added a strip of Texture Chic Designer Series Paper to the top and bottom and stamped the sentiment using Soft Succulent ink and the stamp set, Artistically Inked. Then I adhered it to the inside of the card.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Soft Succulent cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ score at 2-3/4″ and 8-1/4″
- Texture Chic Designer Series Paper: (2) 4″ x 2-1/2″
- Texture Chic Designer Series Paper (inside): 4″ x 1″
- Basic White cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): approx. 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Gold Foil Sheet: approx. 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
Low Inventory List
Several packages of Designer Series Paper are on the Low Inventory List. I’m just guessing but once stock is depleted, I’m pretty sure they won’t be reordered. These are the papers are on the Low Inventory List:
- Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper
- Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper
- Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- Sun Prints Designer Series Paper
- Design a Daydream HOST Designer Series Paper
Stampin’ Up! is doing a color refresh for the new Annual Catalog that debuts on May 2nd. Some basic colors will be retiring and new ones will be added. No one knows which colors are going and which are staying but if you have a favorite color, be sure to pick up ink pads, ink refills, cardstock, Stampin’ Blends and more, NOW! Several ink pads are on the Low Inventory List!
Request an Annual Catalog
If you don’t want to place an order but would like a catalog, I can send you a PayPal invoice. Simply send me an email (click the “Email Me” button on the sidebar) with your name and address. The PayPal invoice will be sent in early April when I know the cost of the catalog and postage.
I’ve had a few forms filled out by people who are not current customers of mine. Unfortunately, I will not be able to honor those requests. Complimentary copies of the catalog are a perk for those that order from me. Thanks for your understanding!
Not sure how to use a host code? Click here!
Stampin’ Up! Colorful Kaleidoscope Kit
All the Little Things Paper Pumpkin Kit
When you subscribe to this month’s kit, you’ll get a FREE box organizer! The organizer can be customized to different sizes of compartments, depending on what you want to store. It’s a great way to keep track of products from past kits. Subscribe today to get the April kit and the free box organizer!
This kit includes:
- 9 cards, 3 each of 3 designs, and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- 1 photopolymer stamp set with celebratory sentiments.
- 1 Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Spot.
- Precut cherry blossom paper pieces with iridescent foil.
- Unique embellishments and twine.
- Adhesives to complete the projects.
- Final card size: 5-1/2” x 4-1/4”
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce.
- FREE box organizer
Order must be placed by April, 10, 2023
You can cancel at any time or even skip a month
Click here to order this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit!
Click here for a flyer of all the New Online Exclusives
Click here to shop the Online Exclusives
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!