March 1st has arrived and five new Stampin’ Up products from the Waves of the Ocean collection are now available plus the Savings Are In Bloom sale has begun! This blog post is jammed packed with information but first, I’d like to share my card for today.
My card features two new products from the Waves of the Ocean Collection: Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper and Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels.
I started with a piece of Pacific Point cardstock for the base of my card and then added a layer of Waves of the Ocean Designer Series Paper (this paper is only available while supplies last). Then I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
I stamped the sentiment using the stamp set, Happy & Heartfelt, in Pacific Point ink onto the stitched rectangle and then added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the Designer Series Paper.Then I used the same design of paper to die-cut a butterfly using the Brilliant Wings Dies. I placed two Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals down the center of the butterfly and adhered it to the front of the card.
To complete the card, I added a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside and then added three Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels to the front of the card. When these rhinestones arrived in my preorder, the first words out of my mouth were, “WOW, these are beautiful!!!!” I’m definitely buying more of them! These rhinestones are only available while supplies last!
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Pacific Point cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ score at 5-1/2″
- Waves of the Ocean Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Waves of the Ocean Designer Series Paper (butterfly): approx. 4″ x 3″
- Basic White cardstock: approx. 5″ x 3-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 4″
Waves of the Ocean
The Waves of the Ocean Collection includes the Waves of Inspiration Cling Stamp Set, Waves Dies, Waves of Inspiration Bundle (which includes the stamp set and dies at a discounted price), Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper, Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper, Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels and if you want it ALL, the Waves of the Ocean Collection. The stamp set and dies (and bundle with these two items) will be in the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog but the rest of the products are only available while supplies last! For more information about each product, click the images below.
Savings Are In Bloom Promotion
Starting today you can save 20% on the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine! This discount is available all month long but the machine will only be available while supplies last so if Stampin’ Up! runs out out these before the end of the month, the sale on the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine will be over.
Select stamp and die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be on sale with an additional 20% discount plus, for this promotion only, three retired bundles are being brought back: Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes. Click on each product below for more information.
Pattern Party Card Kits
Place a minimum $40 order AND use my special host code EGBT4VJY by March 6th to receive at least three of my Pattern Party Card Kits. Each kit includes all the paper you’ll need to complete a beautiful card (the paper will be cut, scored, embossed and die cut for you). You’ll need to supply your own stamps, ink and adhesive. You’ll also receive a PDF Tutorial for the cards that will include pictures, instructions, measurements and a supply list.
I used Pattern Party Designer Series Paper to create all six cards. Each card is the same design but I’ve used different cardstock and ink for all six cards (you can see two of the cards in the graphic below).
Please read all the information below on how you can earn free card kits!
- Place a minimum $40 order (before tax and shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! Online Store
- Use my special Pattern Party Host Code EGBT4VJY when placing your order. If your order is $150 or more, do not use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards directly from Stampin’ Up! You’ll still receive your card kits.
- Place your order on or before March 6, 2022.
The Card Kits will be mailed approximately March 14, 2022. You’ll receive an email from me once yours has been mailed and I’ll have the PDF Tutorial for you at that time
- An order of $40-$49.99 will receive three card kits (before tax/shipping)
- An order of $50-$99.99 will receive four card kits (before tax/shipping)
- An order of $100-$149.99 will receive five card kits (before tax/shipping)
- An order of $150 or more will receive all six card kits (before tax/shipping)
On March 7th, I’ll close the host code and order the supplies I’ll need. Once they arrive, I’ll begin assembling the card kits!
Supply List for my Pattern Party Card Kits
Below are the supplies needed to complete all six cards or you can use what you already own. Simply click on any of the products and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! Online Store. Don’t forget to use the special host code EGBT4VJY when placing your order (don’t use the host code if your order is $150 or more).
- March 1, 2022: New Products Being Released: Waves of the Ocean Collection (click here for the flyer)
- March 1, 2022: Savings Are In Bloom Promotion (click here for the flyer)
- March 6, 2022: Last Day to Earn Pattern Party Card Kits
- March 7, 2022: New Card Sampler Released
- March 10, 2022: Last Day to Order Beyond the Horizon Paper Pumpkin Kit