I have several variations of today’s fun fold card using Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper which is on sale this month! You can see another variation of this card using Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper HERE.
To create the base of the card, you just need to score the cardstock in two places (you can find the measurements below the Supply List). For this first card I used Bubble Bath cardstock and Moody Mauve ink. The sentiment and the piece behind the sentiment were cut out using the Deckled Rectangles Dies and the stamp set I used is called Wonderful Thoughts. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the sentiment piece and attached it to the left side panel.
For this next card, I used Garden Green cardstock for the base and Garden Green ink. I also used Crushed Curry cardstock for behind the sentiment.
For this card, I used Lemon Lolly cardstock for the base. For the card below this one, I used the same pattern of Designer Series Paper but used Pretty Peacock for the base. I used Pretty Peacock ink for both cards.
For this next and final card, I used Cajun Craze cardstock and Boho Blue ink.
There are so many possibilities with this fun fold!
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s cards. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Cardstock Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ score at 2-3/4″ & 7″
- Cardstock Piece Under Sentiment: approx. 3-1/4″ x 1-3/4″
- Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4″ x 2-1/2″
- Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4″ x 1-1/4″
- Basic White cardstock (inside): 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock (sentiment): approx. 2-3/4″ x 1-1/2″
Bundle Alert: The Wonderful Thoughts Bundle includes the Wonderful Thoughts stamp set and the Wonderful Thoughts Dies. You always save 10% when you purchase a bundle rather than purchasing the items separately.
Layering Leaves Card Sampler
My Layering Leaves Card Sampler is now available but only for a limited time!
Place a minimum $35 or $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my special host code FJ9ZN6SW and my gift to you will be my Layering Leaves Card Sampler. Read on for all the details.
- Place a minimum $35 order (up to $49.99) and you’ll receive one each of three different cards for a total of three cards.
- Place a minimum $50 order and you’ll receive two each of three different cards for a total of six cards.
Here’s how you can earn it FREE!
- Place a minimum $35 or $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special Layering Leaves Card Sampler Host Code when placing your order (see below) BUT if your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email (only necessary if your order is over $150) letting me know that you’d like the Layering Leaves Card Sampler.
- Place your order on or before June 21, 2023.
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- All the paper and embellishments needed to make three or six cards. If your order is $50 or more, you’ll receive two each of three different cards. The paper will be cut, scored, and die cut for you! Envelopes will also be provided. You’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set.
- A PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete supply list of all the products used.
- Earn at least one Bradley Point (earn ten Bradley Points and redeem them for free product).
All the Other Important Information:
- Your Layering Leaves Card Sampler will ship first-class mail approximately July 1, 2023 and will be mailed to the address used on your online order.
- You’ll receive an email when I mail your Card Sampler and the PDF Tutorial will be included in that email.
- When using the Layering Leaves Card Sampler Host Code to place your order, you will not qualify for other current host code rewards.
- Per Stampin’ Up! policy, Card Samplers can only be mailed within the United States.
You’ll receive all the materials to make three or six cards (one or two of each design). You’ll quickly have beautiful cards ready to be mailed out to someone special. If you can’t make the cards once they arrive, no worries, each card is labeled in its own clear envelope which makes it easy to come back to later. Once you’ve made all the cards in the Sampler, you’ll be able to easily replicate each card by following the easy to follow directions in the PDF (pictures are included as well).
The special Layering Leaves Card Sampler HOST CODE will close on June 21, 2023 and after that date, the Card Sampler will no longer be available.
Approximate ship date of the Card Sampler is July 1, 2023.
Supplies Needed To Create the Card Sampler
Listed below are the supplies you’ll need to complete the cards exactly as shown (or you can use what you already own). Simply click any of the products and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! online store. When placing your order, don’t forget to use the special Card Sampler Host Code (please do not use host code if your order is over $150 – see above).
If you aren’t sure how to use a host code, click here!
Fun In the Sun Paper Pumpkin Kit
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards with fun accordion folds: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to send friends and family words of encouragement, support and kindness.
- Iridescent Sequin Embellishments.
- 1 Classic Stampin’ Spot: Daffodil Delight.
- Summertime Ephemera pieces, labels, and paper pieces.
- Adhesive Dots and Tear & Tape Adhesive.
Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Azure Afternoon, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, Pool Party
This kit is available until July 10, 2023
Click here to order the Fun in the Sun Paper Pumpkin Kit
Designer Series Paper Sale – June 1-30
Thirteen packages of Designer Series Paper are on sale 15% off for the month of June. The sale ends on June 30th, but shop early to get your favorites!
Shop the Designer Series Paper Sale HERE
If my Layering Leaves Card Sampler doesn’t appeal to you, you can use the Host Code below when placing your online order and receive a package of Tinsel Gems Four Pack. Please read below for the specifics.
New Kit by Stampin’ Up! – Boho Beach
This month’s kit includes:
- Enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs
- 8 coordinating envelopes
- Boho Beach photopolymer stamp set
- One Pecan Pie Ink Spot
- Printed card bases, printed die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, and a clear block
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, Pecan Pie, Pool Party, Wild Wheat
- If a kit appears on the online store and is orderable, it is available at that time.
- If a kit appears on the online store with a label “currently unavailable”, it is currently out of stock but will be restocked and will be available to order again after we have received additional inventory.
- If a kit doesn’t appear on the online store, it is no longer available and will not be restocked.
Order the Boho Beach Kit here!
Starter Kit Special
During the month of June, when you purchase the Starter Kit for $99, you can choose $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! product! The Starter Kit is for anyone who loves Stampin’ Up! product! When you purchase the Starter Kit you automatically become a demonstrator but that doesn’t mean you have to host parties or hold workshops (unless you want to!). You can be your best and only customer, it’s totally up to you! The Starter Kit ships free which means you won’t pay to have it ship to you! You’ll also receive a discount on all the products you purchase! If this sounds like fun, click here for more information!
Purchase the Starter Kit Special HERE!
Thank you for stopping by today! Enjoy your weekend!