My August Online Card Class is now available but only for a limited time! This month I designed three cards using Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper and the stamp set, Here’s a Card. When you place a minimum $50 order at my Stampin’ Up! online store AND use my special host code (N3WP3Z7F), you’ll receive all the paper and embellishments needed to create six cards, two of each design. Here’s how you can earn my FREE August Online Card Class:
- Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special August Online Card Class Host Code when placing your order.
- Place your order on or before Wednesday August 14, 2019.
- If your order reaches $150 or more, please do not use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email letting me know that you’d like the Online Card Class.
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- All the paper and embellishments needed to make 6 cards (2 each of three designs). The paper will be cut, scored, and die cut for you! You’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set (per Stampin’ Up! I cannot send stamped images). Envelopes will also be provided for each card.
- A FREE video explaining how to make each card along with some tips and tricks.
- A FREE PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete supply list of all the products used. Keep the instructions in a binder so you can refer to them over and over again!
All the Other Important Stuff
- Your kits will ship first-class mail no later than Wednesday, August 21st and will be mailed to the address used on your online order.
- On Wednesday, August 21st, you’ll receive an email from me that will include your PDF Tutorial and the link for the video.
- When using the August Online Card Class Host Code to place your order, you will not qualify for my regular Customer Rewards Card Kits.
- Per Stampin’ Up! policy, kits can only be mailed within the United States.
The special August Online Card Class HOST CODE will close at the end of the day on August 14th and after that date, the class will no longer be available!
Expected ship date of the kits is August 21, 2019.
After the deadline of August 14th, I will order all of the product I need to make the kits. It will take me about one week to order, cut, assemble and ship the kits.
Supplies You’ll Need
Listed below are the supplies, not included in your kit, that you’ll need to complete the cards (or you can substitute any of these products with what you already own). Click any of the products below and you’ll be taken to my online store. When placing your order, don’t forget to use the special August Online Card Class Host Code to receive your free card kit, PDF tutorial, and video link.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me!