It’s Tuesday so it’s time for a FREE PDF Tutorial and it’s for the card pictured below. If you missed the post for this card, you can see it here. You can access the free tutorial below!
My August Online Card Class is only available for a few more days! When you place a minimum $50 order and use the host code N3WP3Z7F, I’ll send you all the paper and embellishments to create six cards. Click here for all the details.
Click here to place an order!
Thank you for stopping by!
My August Online Card Class is now available but only for a limited time! This month I designed three cards using Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper and the stamp set, Here’s a Card. When you place a minimum $50 order at my Stampin’ Up! online store AND use my special host code (N3WP3Z7F), you’ll receive all the paper and embellishments needed to create six cards, two of each design. Here’s how you can earn my FREE August Online Card Class:
- Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special August Online Card Class Host Code when placing your order.
- Place your order on or before Wednesday August 14, 2019.
- If your order reaches $150 or more, please do not use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email letting me know that you’d like the Online Card Class.
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- All the paper and embellishments needed to make 6 cards (2 each of three designs). The paper will be cut, scored, and die cut for you! You’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set (per Stampin’ Up! I cannot send stamped images). Envelopes will also be provided for each card.
- A FREE video explaining how to make each card along with some tips and tricks.
- A FREE PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete supply list of all the products used. Keep the instructions in a binder so you can refer to them over and over again!
All the Other Important Stuff
- Your kits will ship first-class mail no later than Wednesday, August 21st and will be mailed to the address used on your online order.
- On Wednesday, August 21st, you’ll receive an email from me that will include your PDF Tutorial and the link for the video.
- When using the August Online Card Class Host Code to place your order, you will not qualify for my regular Customer Rewards Card Kits.
- Per Stampin’ Up! policy, kits can only be mailed within the United States.
The special August Online Card Class HOST CODE will close at the end of the day on August 14th and after that date, the class will no longer be available!
Expected ship date of the kits is August 21, 2019.
After the deadline of August 14th, I will order all of the product I need to make the kits. It will take me about one week to order, cut, assemble and ship the kits.
If you aren’t sure how to use a host code, click here! Place your order here!
Supplies You’ll Need
Listed below are the supplies, not included in your kit, that you’ll need to complete the cards (or you can substitute any of these products with what you already own). Click any of the products below and you’ll be taken to my online store. When placing your order, don’t forget to use the special August Online Card Class Host Code to receive your free card kit, PDF tutorial, and video link.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me!
Today’s the last day to receive my Online Card Class when you place a $50 or more order at my Stampin’ Up! online store and use my special host code: XAZ4CZ3M. You’ll receive all the paper and embellishments to make 6 beautiful cards (2 of each design above). I used See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper to create all three cards and this will give you a chance to see the paper in person. Your kits will come with all the paper cut, scored, embossed and punched. I’ll also include a PDF tutorial with directions, pictures and supplies. A video will also guide you as you create the cards. But today is the last day!! Click here for all the details! (more…)