Can you believe it’s already Friday? It’s time for weekend plans!
Today’s Friday tutorial features Stampin’ Up! You’re a Peach Designer Series Paper (you’ll use your scraps), the stamp set, Celebrate with Flowers, and the Hippo & Friends Dies. If this card looks like it’s difficult to make, it really isn’t and it’s a great way to use up all those scraps we all have lying around! You can find your free tutorial below the Supply List.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
Please note: In the tutorial, I mention that you’ll need a strong adhesive so I’ve included three different options in the Supply List.
Gifts Galore Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Kit contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags.
- This all-inclusive kit includes printed die cuts, die-cut boxes, cellophane treat bags, adhesive, and more!
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Coordinating colors: Evening Evergreen, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
- Subscribe by November 10, 2021
You can cancel at any time or even skip a month
Have a wonderful weekend!