I hope everyone from the U.S. had an enjoyable Thanksgiving yesterday!
It’s the biggest shopping day of the year! I bet some of you were out at the crack of dawn, if not earlier, grabbing some great deals. Personally, I get a little cranky with lots of crowds so I prefer to do my shopping sitting at home in front of my computer. Because it’s Black Friday, I have a special when you place a Stampin’ Up! order at my online store today.
After you place your order, I’ll send an email to you to find out your choice(s) or you can immediately email me with what you’d like.
- The host code UQK3VSNJ must be used when placing your order.
- All orders will receive an extra card kit.
- $50-$74.99 order will receive a free package of rhinestones (choose from Holiday, Noble Peacock, or Basic Jewels)
- $75-$99.99 order will receive a free embossing folder (your choice)
- $100 -$149.99 order will receive both the rhinestones & embossing folder
- Orders over $150, do not use the Host Code so you’ll receive Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! (free product) plus you’ll receive rhinestones and an embossing folder from me.
I’ll place the orders for the free gifts tomorrow. After I receive them from Stampin’ Up!, I’ll send them out to you (your free gifts should arrive in approximately two weeks).
Very important: If I don’t receive a response from you before 10:00 am (Pacific Time) on Saturday morning, November 30th, I reserve the right to choose your free gifts so I can finalize the order and the gifts will arrive in the time I stated above.
Offer valid in the U.S.
I embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder and cut it out using my die-cutting machine and the Stitched Rectangle Dies. If you haven’t embossed before, it’s pretty easy. Here are the instructions:
Prepare your cardstock by rubbing the Embossing Buddy over the surface (this helps keep away stray particles of embossing powder). Stamp your sentiment or image using a Versamark pad. This is very sticky ink and your embossing powder will stick right to it. Sprinkle embossing powder over the stamped image. Shake off any excess. Before applying heat to your paper, heat the Heat Tool first so the paper won’t warp (about 10 seconds). Direct the heat over your image and watch the magic happen!
You’ll find all the products I used to create today’s card listed below. Simply click any of the images to place an order or for more information.
Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!