My August Card Sampler is now available but only for a limited time.
Here’s how you can earn my FREE August Card Sampler:
- Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special August Card Sampler Host Code when placing your order: 7VZ3BNVA
- Place your order on or before Thursday, August 13, 2020.
- If your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email letting me know that you’d like the Card Sampler (you only need to contact me if your order is over $150).
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- All the paper and embellishments needed to make 6 cards (2 each of three designs). The paper will be cut, scored, embossed and die cut for you! You’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set (per Stampin’ Up! I cannot send stamped images). Envelopes will also be provided for each card.
- A PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete supply list of all the products used.
All the Other Important Stuff
- Your Sampler will ship first-class mail no later than Thursday, August 20, 2020 and will be mailed to the address used on your online order.
- You’ll receive an email from me when I mail your Sampler and the PDF Tutorial will be included in that email.
- When using the August Card Sampler Host Code to place your order, you will not qualify for my regular Customer Rewards Card Kits.
- Per Stampin’ Up! policy, kits can only be mailed within the United States.
- Limit 1 kit per person
The special August Card Sampler HOST CODE will close at the end of the day on Thursday, August 13, 2020 and after that date, the card sampler will no longer be available.
Expected ship date of the kits is Thursday, August 20, 2020.
Supplies Needed to Complete the August Card Sampler
Listed below are the supplies, not included in your kit, that you’ll need to complete the cards exactly as shown (or you can use what you already own). Simply click any of the products and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! online store. When placing your order, don’t forget to use the special August Card Sampler host code (please do not use host code if your order is over $150 – see above).
If you aren’t sure how to use a host code, click here!