I know it seems so early to be thinking about Christmas cards when Halloween isn’t even here yet but the holidays will be here before you know it! Today’s card has a lot of new products and even a sneak peek product!
The products I used from the Holiday Catalog are:
- Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper
- Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Merry Christmas To All stamp set
And that sneak peek? It’s the Snowflake and you’ll be able to purchase the Snowflake Trinkets on November 1st during a special promotion called Snowflake Showcase. I attached the snowflake to my card using a glue dot.
This is a very quick and easy card to create. I placed the piece of Cherry Cobbler inside the Corrugated Embossing Folder and ran it through the Big Shot. I used the Stamparatus for the sentiment but because the stamp set is photopolymer, you can easily see through the stamp for easy placement onto your paper but if you were mass producing, the Stamparatus would be a timesaver!
Measurements To Create Today’s Card
- Very Vanilla 11″ x 4-1/4″ and scrap for sentiment
- Mossy Meadow: 5-1/4″ x 4″ and scrap for oval under sentiment
- Cherry Cobbler” 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper: 3-3/4″ x 2″
For easy shopping, click the images below to shop with me!
If you have any questions about today’s card, please feel free to contact me!