I needed a quick card this morning so I used this layout here and just changed up the paper and colors. I used Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper which comes in 6″ x 6″ sheets. You can make two cards out of one sheet and use the leftover paper to jazz up the inside. The Melon Mambo piece of cardstock went through the Big Shot using the Softly Falling Embossing Folder. The roses are a bit bold so I thought this folder went nicely with it, soft and subtle. Night of Navy cardstock was used for the base, underneath the Designer Series Paper and underneath the sentiment.
The sentiment is from the stamp set Healing Hugs and was stamped with Melon Mambo Ink. It was cut out with a 2″ Circle Punch and placed on top of a Night of Navy shape using the Starburst Punch. I used our Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets to finish the card.
Here are the Measurements I Used
- Night of Navy Cardstock (base of card): 11″ x 4-1/4″
- Melon Mambo Cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Night of Navy Cardstock: 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper: 3″ x 4″
- Scrap of Whisper White for sentiment
- Scrap of Night of Navy for Starburst Circle
- Whisper White (for inside card): 5-1/4″ x 4″
Want to make today’s card? Click the images below to shop with me! Check out my Customer Rewards here!
Tracy’s Quick Links
Learn more about the Host Code here!