Yesterday I shared this Halloween Gum Box and today I have a video showing how easy it is to make. This is something you can give to someone any time of the year, not just Halloween. Simply change out the paper & sentiment and you have a thinking of you box!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
Aren’t sure how to use a host code? It’s super easy!
October Paper Pumpkin Details
- Contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- Includes die-cut pieces in English, French, and German. This will allow you to create cards you can use to connect with others around the world—in their language!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Just Jade, Soft Sea Foam
- Last day to subscribe is October 10th
- All kits will ship around the 11th of October
Tracy’s Quick Links