Before sharing today’s card, I want to let you know that the Last Chance List for the January – June Mini Catalog has been released. Many products from this catalog will be retiring and some will be discounted. For those products that are discounted, the sale won’t begin until June 1st at 1:00 PM Mountain Time. All the products on the list will be available while supplies last! If you want something on the list and it isn’t discounted, you can get it now while it’s still in stock! You can download the Last Chance List HERE.
Today’s card is easy to create with the Hand-Penned Memories & More Cards & Envelopes. This was one of the cards included in my previous Hand-Penned Card Sampler
Each package includes 20 scored cards and 20 envelopes. I folded the base of the card in half (how easy is that?) and then added a layer of Highland Heather cardstock and Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to this layer before adhering it to the front. I stamped the sentiment in Highland Heather ink using the stamp sent Hand-Penned Petals and then cut it out using the Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch (this punch has been on backorder but is now available). I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the punched sentiment and adhered it to the front of the card. To complete the card, I added three rhinestones under the sentiment. Super easy!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
- Highland Heather cardstock: 4-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper: 4-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock: scrap for punched piece
June Paper Pumpkin
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink
- As always, this month’s kit features an exclusive stamp set. But, this month’s kit also includes not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots!
- Comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
- Coordinates with products from the Expressions in Ink Suite (item #155459)
- Once you sign up, you can cancel at any time or even skip a month!
To receive the June Paper Pumpkin Kit, subscribe by June 10th!
Click here to subscribe today!
Starter Kit Promotion Ends in a Few Days
On May 31st the Starter Kit Promotion ends. The Starter Kit is always a great deal but this month Stampin’ Up! has added $30 more in product. You pay $99 and receive $155 in product that YOU choose AND it ships FREE. The Starter Kit is completely risk free. You have several options when you purchase the Starter Kit. You can enjoy purchasing for yourself with a 20% discount OR you can purchase for yourself and start your own business. The decision is completely up to you. No one will hassle you and if you decide it isn’t a good fit for you, you’re simply dropped, no questions asked.
You can read more about the Starter Kit here or feel free to email me with questions. It truly is a great deal. I joined just for the discount and then completely changed my focus because I wanted to share the products.
Tracy’s Quick Links