It’s Friday! I hope you have plans for the weekend that involve play and/or relaxation!
Today’s card uses two designs from the Floral Romance Designer Series Paper and an embossed piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock. I have to admit that combining two different pieces of Designer Series Paper is out of my comfort zone but I’m pretty happy with how these two printed designs look together.
I used the Climbing Vine Embossing Folder to keep with the theme of leaves and flowers! Another embossing folder that would work really well too is our Layered Leaves Embossing Folder.
For the sentiment, I used the stamp set Hello Cupcake which you can get FREE with a $50 order but only until March 31, 2019 or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
Ready to Make Today’s Card?
All the products I used can be found in the supply list below.
- Cut a piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock that measures 11″ x 4-1/4″. Fold in half.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- Cut a piece of Floral Romance Designer Series Paper (vellum) that measures 1-1/2″ x 3-3/4″.
- Cut another piece of Floral Romance Designer Series Paper (in a different design) AND a piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock that both measure 1-7/8″ x 3-1/2″. Run the Pear Pizzazz piece through the Big Shot using the Climbing Vine Embossing Folder.
- Attach all three pieces to the front of the Whisper White cardstock. Use glue dots to attach the vellum and Snail adhesive to attach the other two pieces. Then attach this piece to the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment in Fresh Fig ink using the stamp set Hello Cupcake. Cut it out using the Big Shot and Layering Circles Framelits.
- Cut another circle using Pear Pizzazz cardstock (it will be just a bit larger than the sentiment) and another one in Fresh Fig (larger than the Pear Pizzazz piece). Layer all the pieces together. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to the front of the card.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below or you can click here to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
Tracy’s Quick Links
Have a great day and enjoy your weekend!