Sale-a-Bration 2019 is almost over! One of the free gifts you can receive with a $50 order, before shipping & tax, is the beautiful Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper. My card today uses two of the designs from this FREE pack of paper.
The official last day of Sale-a-Bration is March 31st but all of the items being offered are now while supplies last. To see everything available, click here!
- Cut a piece of Pool Party cardstock that measures 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score at 5-1/2″ and fold in half. This will be your card base.
- Cut a piece of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock that measures 5-1/4″ x 4″. Attach to the front of the card base.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 5″ x 3-3/4″. Run it through the Big Shot using the Layered Leaves embossing folder. Attach to the front of the card.
- Cut a piece of Pool Party that measures 4-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ and another that measure 4″ x 1-1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper that measures 4-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ and another that measures 3-3/4″ x 1-1/4″. Layer these pieces on the Pool Party cardstock in the previous step. Adhere them to the front of the card.
- Use the stamp set, Incredible Like You, to stamp the sentiment onto Whisper White cardstock using Memento Ink. Cut it out using the Big Shot and the Layering Circles Framelits.
- Using the Layering Circles Framelits, cut a piece of Pool Party cardstock, larger than the sentiment. Glue the sentiment to this piece. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and then place on the front of the card.
- Finish the card by adding three Glitter Enamel Dots.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
Tracy’s Quick Links