Tuesday, March 31, 2020, is the last day of Sale-a-Bration, that time of year when you earn free product for every $50 or $100 purchase. One of the free gifts, which unfortunately has sold out, was Golden Honey Speciality Designer Series Paper but because I earned several packages, I decided to offer a Mini Card Sampler using this pretty paper.
Here’s How It Works:
- Place an order at my Stampin’ Up! online store (yes, Stampin’ Up! is open) by Thursday, April 2, 2020 and if your order totals $50 or more you’ll receive my FREE Mini Sampler. You’ll also be able to choose a Sale-a-Bration gift directly from Stampin’ Up!
- When placing your order, use the special host code R7JNSGQH Using this host code alerts me that you’d like the Mini Card Sampler.
- You’ll receive all the paper and embellishments needed to make four cards. The paper will be be cut, scored, punched and embossed for you. Per Stampin’ Up! I cannot included stamped images. You’ll need to supply your own stamp set, ink and adhesive.
- You’ll receive a PDF with instructions, pictures and a list of supplies. The PDF will be emailed to you within 24 hours of your purchase.
- Your card kits will be shipped on or before Thursday, April 9, 2020 to the address used when you placed your order.
- When using the Mini Card Sampler host code when placing your order, you will not qualify for my regular Customer Rewards Card Kits.
- If your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email letting me know that you’d like the Mini Card Sampler (you only need to contact me if your order is over $150).
Supplies You’ll Need to Complete the Mini Sampler
If you’d like to place an order under $50, you’ll receive one of my Regular Card Kits. Use the host code EAY6FAUN when placing your order under $50 and you’ll receive an extra Regular Card Kit. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Click here to place an order.
Tracy’s Quick Links
Stay safe and healthy!