Today’s card and free tutorial features Stampin’ Up! Poinsettia Dies and Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper. This paper is only available until September 30th during Sale-a-Bration! You can choose free products for every $50 and $100 purchase you make and this paper is one of the free products you can earn absolutely free. There’s no limit to how many free products you can earn. But hurry! There’s only one week left of Sale-a-Bration! You can find the tutorial for today’s card below the Supply List.
The Poinsettia Dies cut out AND emboss! To achieve that look, you’ll place two dies on your paper before running it through your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. The outside die cuts the shape and the inside die embosses your cardstock!
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
Christmas to Remember Card Sampler
Here’s how you can earn my Christmas to Remember Card Sampler FREE!
- Place a minimum $50 order (before tax/shipping) at my Stampin’ Up! online store.
- Use my special Christmas to Remember Card Sampler Host Code when placing your order: H7CKCB7K
- Place your order on or before Wednesday, September 29, 2021.
- If your order reaches $150 or more, please DO NOT use the host code so you can receive Stampin’ Rewards (free product directly from Stampin’ Up!). Once you place your order, simply drop me an email (only necessary if your order is over $150) letting me know that you’d like the Christmas to Remember Card Sampler. If I don’t hear from you, I’ll assume you’d prefer to receive my regular card kits.
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- All the paper and embellishments needed to make six cards (two each of three different designs). The paper will be cut, scored, embossed and die cut for you! You’ll need to supply your own adhesive, ink and stamp set (per Stampin’ Up! I cannot send stamped images). Envelopes will also be provided.
- A PDF Tutorial with instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete supply list of all the products used.
- Earn at least one Bradley Point (earn ten Bradley Points and redeem them for free product).
- You’ll also earn at least one Sale-a-Bration gift directly from Stampin’ Up!
- PLUS, you’ll earn a free pack of Matte Decorative Dots
All the Other Important Information:
- Your Christmas to Remember Card Sampler will ship first-class mail on or before October 8, 2021 and will be mailed to the address used on your online order.
- You’ll receive an email when I mail your Card Sampler. The PDF Tutorial will be included in that email.
- When using the Christmas to Remember Card Sampler Host Code to place your order, you will not qualify for my regular Customer Rewards Card Kits.
- Per Stampin’ Up! policy, kits can only be mailed within the United States.
- Limit 1 per person
The special Christmas to Remember Card Sampler HOST CODE will close at the end of the day on Wednesday, September 29, 2021 and after that date, the Card Sampler will no longer be available.
Expected ship date of the Card Sampler is October 8, 2021.
Have a wonderful weekend!