Do you ever buy stamp sets just for the sentiments? I do! I was drawn to the fonts used in the set, Incredible Like You as well as the sentiments. Unfortunately this set, introduced in the Occasions catalog, is retiring. It will be available until May 24th and after that time, only while supplies last.
Three other products I used to create my card are also retiring:
These three products are available while supplies last.
All the supplies I used to create today’s card can be found in the Supply List below.
- Cut a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock that measures 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score at 5-1/2″ and fold in half.
- Cut a piece of Highland Heather cardstock that measures 5-1/4″ x 4″. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 5″ x 3-3/4″. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Cut a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock that measures 4-1/2″ x 3″ Place inside the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and run through the Big Shot. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 4-1/4″ x 1-1/2″. Cut a piece of Brights 6″ x6″ Designer Series Paper in Flirty Flamingo that measures 4″ x 1-1/4″. Attach to the Whisper White piece and attach to the front of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment in Flirty Flamingo ink onto Whisper White cardstock. Cut it out using the Rectangle Stitched Dies. Cut another rectangle in Highland Heather cardstock and adhere the two pieces together. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to the front of the card.
- To finish, add three Frosted Flower Embellishments to the front of the card.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).