Today’s card uses a sentiment I love. What loved one wouldn’t feel special receiving a card that says you’re sending love and hugs to them? Unfortunately this stamp set, Ribbon of Courage, is retiring. The Support Ribbon Framelits Dies, which match this stamp set will NOT be retiring because they also match another stamp set that will be in the new catalog. You can see the Support Ribbon Framelits dies, here.
Here are the retiring products I used to create my card (these products are while supplies last or June 3, 2019, although the stamp set has guaranteed availability until May 24, 2019):
- Ribbon of Courage
- Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper
- 1-3/4″ Circle Punch
- Big Shot
- Climbing Vine Embossing Folder
All the products I used to create today’s card are in the Supply List below.
- Cut a piece of Balmy Blue cardstock that measures 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score at 5-1/2″ and fold in half.
- Cut a piece of Night of Navy cardstock that measures 5-1/4″ x 4″. Attach to the front of the card.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 5″ x 3-3/4″. Place inside the Climbing Vine embossing folder and run through the Big Shot. Attach to the front of the card.
- Cut a piece of Balmy Blue cardstock that measures 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″. Cut a piece of Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper that measures 3″ x 3″. Attach to the piece of Balmy Blue. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to the front of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy ink and cut out using the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch. Cut another shape in Balmy Blue using the Starburst punch. Attach the sentiment to the Balmy Blue Starburst shape. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and attach to the front of the card.
- To finish the card, add three Night of Navy dots to the sentiment piece.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to the homepage of my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
Click here to see all retiring Stamp Sets
Click here to see all of the stamp sets on the retiring list that will be back in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog in Cling Mount
Click here to see all the retiring Bundles (some products are NOT retiring but the bundled price IS)
Click here to Everything Else retiring
Sign up by May 10th to receive the special Paper Pumpkin Kit that Shelli Gardner created. Shelli is one of the co-founders of Stampin’ Up!