One of my very favorite products in the Mini Catalog is Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper and sadly, it’s retiring. This paper is gorgeous! Today I’d like to share cards/projects I’ve made using this paper. Please note that some of the products used on these cards/projects have retired. For more information about each card/project, click the image and you’ll be directed to the original post.
Another retiring product I used on this treat holder are the Resin Hearts. They are 50% off and only $3.50! Each package includes 75 red hearts and 75 white hearts. The white ones can be colored with Stampin’ Blends!
Another retiring product on the card below is the Springtime Joy stamp set.
All retiring products are available while supplies last or June 30th! Get your favorites before they’re gone!
June Paper Pumpkin- Last Day to Receive This Kit is June 10th
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink
- As always, this month’s kit features an exclusive stamp set. But, this month’s kit also includes not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots!
- Comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
- Coordinates with products from the Expressions in Ink Suite (item #155459)
- Once you sign up, you can cancel at any time or even skip a month!
To receive the June Paper Pumpkin Kit, subscribe by June 10th!
Click here to subscribe today!
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!