I started with a piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock (you can find all the measurements below the Supply List) and then added a layer of Highland Heather cardstock. Then I ran a piece of Basic White cardstock through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder and added it to the card front.
I layered two pieces of Gorgeous Grape cardstock with Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper. I love these two patterns together! The sentiment was stamped in Misty Moonlight ink using the stamp set, Free as a Bird and was cut out with the Stitched Shapes Dies. I cut a slightly larger scalloped oval using Gorgeous Grape cardstock and the Layering Ovals Dies. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back to pop it up. Three Pastel Pearls (they are back in stock) were added to the front to complete the card.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
- Gorgeous Grape cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Gorgeous Grape cardstock: (vertical piece) 3-1/2″ x 1-3/4″
- Gorgeous Grape cardstock: (horizontal piece) 3-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
- Gorgeous Grape cardstock: scrap for scalloped oval
- Highland Heather cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic White cardstock: scrap for sentiment
- Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper: (vertical piece) 3-1/4″ x 1-1/2″
- Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper: (horizontal piece) 3-1/2″ x 1-1/2″
Tracy’s Quick Links
Enjoy your day!