I started with a base of Thick Basic White cardstock and then added a layer of Magenta Madness cardstock. I added another layer of Basic White cardstock that I embossed using the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder and my Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
I stamped the flowers using the Artistically Inked stamp set in Magenta Madness ink and for the leaves I used Pear Pizzazz ink. This stamp set is one of our Distinktive sets which show different opacities in a single stamped image. I cut the flowers and leaves with the Artistic Dies.
The sentiment was stamped using the Artistically Inked stamp set with Magenta Madness ink and was cut out using the Tasteful Labels Dies. 99.9% of the time I pop my sentiment up with Stampin’ Dimensionals but because I used Dimensionals on the flower closest to the sentiment, I simply adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Seal. I used Mini Glue Dots to attach the leaves to the flowers and then used Stampin’ Seal to adhere the top flower to the base and put dimensionals on the other one. To complete the card, I added three Artistic Blooms Sequins. I love using these sequins because they have adhesive on the back!
I made another version of the card, below, using Fresh Freesia cardstock and Fresh Freesia ink.
All the products I used for both cards can be found below in the Supply List.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store. If you have questions about products you’re considering purchasing or ones you’ve already purchased, I’m just an email away (click the Email Me button on the sidebar of my blog).
- Thick Basic White cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ score at 5-1/2″
- Magenta Madness cardstock: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic White cardstock: 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock: scraps for leaves and flowers
- Basic White cardstock: scrap for sentiment
June Paper Pumpkin
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink
- As always, this month’s kit features an exclusive stamp set. But, this month’s kit also includes not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots!
- Comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
- Coordinates with products from the Expressions in Ink Suite (item #155459)
- Once you sign up, you can cancel at any time or even skip a month!
To receive the June Paper Pumpkin Kit, subscribe by June 10th!
Click here to subscribe today!
Tracy’s Quick Links