Before sharing today’s card I want to let you know about a change I’m making. I will still continue to post a free tutorial each week but you’ll see the tutorial on Saturdays from now on. The card will be posted on Friday but the free tutorial will be posted on Saturday. I will give you the measurements on Friday but the full tutorial with pictures and directions will be posted the following day. Because Christmas is next Saturday, I won’t be posting a tutorial next week but will resume on Saturday, January 1, 2022.
I started with a base of Cinnamon Cider cardstock and then added a layer of Basic White cardstock that I embossed using the Macrame 3D Embossing Folder. Next, I added another layer of Cinnamon Cider cardstock with Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper.
I used Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper to cut out the leaves and pot using the Perfect Plants Dies. I love that several of the sheets of this paper have images that you can easily die-cut (or cut out by hand). How easy is that?? I stamped the sentiment in Cinnamon Cider ink in the far right-hand corner of a piece of Basic White cardstock using the stamp set, Love of Leaves and then layered it onto a piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the front of the card.
I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the pot and used Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the leaves and adhered them to the sentiment piece. I added three Genial Gems around the leaves. These gems are perfect with Cinnamon Cider cardstock.
To complete the card, I added a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside. I’ll have the tutorial for you tomorrow but you’ll find the measurements below the Supply List.
Below you’ll find all the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for today’s card. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your demonstrator! You can place an order by clicking any of the images below to go to my Stampin’ Up! online store.
The Specialty Plate is used with 3D Embossing Folders.
- Cinnamon Cider cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″
- Cinnamon Cider cardstock: 4-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
- Cinnamon Cider cardstock: 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Basic White cardstock: (2) 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock: 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper: 4-1/2″ x 1-1/2″
Click here to shop Stampin’ Up! Last Chance Products from the Mini Catalog
All Last Chance Products are available while supplies last or January 3, 2021.
Kisses & Hugs Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 10 cards—5 each of 2 designs—and 10 coordinating envelopes
- Kit features an exclusive Two-Step photopolymer stamp set
- Kit includes a Gray Granite Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Card size: 4-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ heart-shaped cards; folded
- Coordinating colors: Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Gray Granite, Very Vanilla
You can cancel at any time or even skip a month
This month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit has an Add On (see the photo above)! The coordinated treat boxes are not included in this month’s kit and are only available for purchase separately as an add-on online starting January 25, 2022. You must be a Paper Pumpkin subscriber to purchase and they are only available while supplies last.
Kisses & Hugs Mini Treat Boxes Add On For Paper Pumpkin Subscribers
Available January 25, 2022
Item number: 160147 | $10.00 USD
- Contains 20 mini treat boxes and 20 heart tags
- Gold cord: 10-1/2″ yards (9.6 m)
- Finished size: 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
- Printed with gold foil
- December 20, 2021: New Card Sampler Will Be Released (it’s being delayed due to the holidays)
- January 3, 2022: Last Day to Order Last Chance Products
- January 4, 2022: January – June 2022 Mini Catalog Debuts
- January 4, 2022: Sale-a-Bration Begins
- January 10, 2022: Last Day to Order Hugs & Kisses Paper Pumpkin
Enjoy your day!